10 Gibbon Street,
New Farm, QLD
Rare opportunity in sought-after New FarmIts not every day that an opportunity like this comes along offering a four-bedroom original Queenslander situated on a 582m2 block in one of New Farms prime locations.
Built around 1910 - with a 12.1m frontage and situated on a corner with front, side and rear access - this home offers an abundance of possibilities with the potential to split the block and build a separate dwelling with city views or transform the existing dwelling into a gorgeous contemporary home.
With many of its original features preserved, this delightful home features a classic kitchen layout, four well-proportioned and spacious bedrooms, a bathroom in its original condition, and a central living and dining area with separate sun-room at the front.
This home is perfectly primed for renovation and ideally situated to take advantage of New Farms vibrant lifestyle - just walking distance from the James Street markets, local shopping and dining precincts, and Teneriffe Park.
- four spacious, well-proportioned bedrooms
- one bathroom with combined shower and bath
- expansive kitchen with dual window outlook
- light-filled dining/lounge room with ceiling fan
- garage with storage, toilet/shower and laundry
- large corner block with front, side and rear access
- located close to shops, restaurants, public transport
Full of potential and superbly located in one of Brisbanes most desirable suburbs, this is the best corner-block, renovation opportunity left in New Farm. Dont miss out - book your inspection today!