Rural for sale
10 Gouldens Road,
8 2 0
$5,250 per acre
400 Acres, 3 Titles, 2 Homes & ONE opportunity to purchaseDiscover the opportunities at Binginwarri on this undulating parcel of fertile, productive Dairy/Grazing land. This 400 (approx.) acres features a mix of fertile flats to gen rises in a consistently high rain fall location.
THE FARM -:
• 400 (approx.) acres in (3) titles.
• 42 paddocks all watered
• Well maintained pastures with strong fertilizer and weed history
• Excellent fencing supported by power
• Dairy - 16 S/O Herringbone, 4800 litre Vat
• Road/Cattle underpass
• Cattle yards, Race & Crush
• Assorted hay and machinery shedding in abundance
• Permanent Water by way of Spring fed dams & Billy Creek
• Central lane ways and established shelter belts
• 1000mm plus annual rainfall
Country style Brick Veneer 4 Bed, 1 Bathroom home, full length veranda's, established gardens, views.
Weathertex 4 Bed, 1 Bathroom home with recent updates, Outdoor entertaining area with views across the farm. School bus @ the front gate.
Held in the same family since 1953 it's now time to pass the baton. Binginwarri is located 10 minutes' drive to Welshpool , 15 minutes to Foster, and 2 hours to Melbourne.
For more information please contact Peter Bellingham or Irene Walker @ SEJ Real Estate Leongatha.
Inspections strictly by appointment.
Last updated: 01:17PM on Jun 23rd 2017