10 Gregory Mews,
Forest Hill, VIC
Fasham Johnson prestige in native environsBeautifully set within a quiet court, this Fasham Johnson home features a light-filled, single-level floorplan embracing captivating views of its private, landscaped garden.
The warm and elegant interior comprises 2 living/dining zones with gabled ceilings and windows, complementing a spacious, St George-appointed kitchen with an Asko dishwasher and servery window. Blurring the lines between indoors and out, the kitchen and living domains overlook and interact with a covered north-facing terrace and secluded garden paradise.
Enjoying a courtyard outlook, the master bedroom boasts ample built-in robes and an updated ensuite, complementing another 2 generous bedrooms, a home office/4th bedroom and family bathroom. Further highlights of this timeless abode include: an open fireplace, gas ducted heating, split systems, surround sound wiring, an alarm, water tank and double auto garage with backyard access.
A playground park is at the end of this community-oriented cul-de-sac and you'll enjoy close proximity to buses, Forest Hill Chase, Blackburn Lake Sanctuary and Primary School. You'll also benefit from nearby sports and recreational facilities, train stations and EastLink access.
- Light-filled, single-level Fasham Johnson house
- Secluded north-facing terrace and exquisite gardens
- Dual living areas with gabled ceilings and windows
- Large kitchen with Asko and St George appliances
- Open fireplace, ducted heating and split systems
- Spacious home office/potential 4th bedroom
- Moments to Forest Hill Chase, Blackburn Lake and primary school
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.10gregorymewsforesthill.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90 days