House for sale
10 Lilley Road,
4 2 2
Quiet – Views – LocationWelcome home – your quiet Bardon life is waiting for you.
Sprawled across a single level of living, this unique character home has something to offer at every turn. Ideally positioned in the highly sought after but rarely available Lilley Road precinct, your new home has an enviable post code.
This attractive and substantial residence has been sympathetically renovated and extended with a commitment to quality appointments, exceptional presentation and generous proportions.
You get the feeling when you enter this home that something special is at play – and it is. Large homes on big lots in a quiet, wide residential street offer you the opportunity to add value and be assured of capital gain. It's available here and it's real.
On offer for you to consider: 4 large bedrooms, 4 living areas, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 decks, 2 cars, separate office, inground pool, stunning views to Mt Coot-tha, 100 metres stroll to Bowman Park and 80 metres to a great cup of coffee and a cracking Sunday breakfast. What more could you want?
Set among one of Bardon's premier streetscapes, this home offers the ultimate Queensland lifestyle that's perfect for family living and entertaining. The draw card of this property is without doubt the feeling of warmth that emanates from the moment you enter.
A functional floor plan, coupled with a distinct feeling of green space around the home as your life spreads out over the 810 sqm elevated allotment.
A quiet, safe and happy family life exists here. Take a moment to sit in the sunken garden surrounded by clipped hedges, formal walls, central trellis, sweeping lawns and a sparkling 7 x 4 metre pool. Enjoy a quiet cup of tea as you share the space with King Parrots and the warmth of the north-easterly sun.
The lungs of Bardon – Bowman Park is 100 metres away and home to La Trobe Football Club, West Brisbane Cricket Club (cricket nets), Bardon Bowls Club and an array of bush walks, bike tracks and nature trails.
- Elevated street position catching breezes and a district outlook
- 5km to CBD
- Superb kitchen, large island bench and modern appliances
- Sitting room or separate media room
- 2 sets of bi-fold doors opening onto the rear deck with magnificent views
- Master with WIR and ensuite
- Timber shutters throughout
- Ducted air-con
- Hardwood timber floors throughout
- 2.9 metre ceilings at the front, rising to 3.1 metres in the rear extension
- Large separate laundry with storage and laundry chute
- Bay window - leadlight
- Beautiful established gardens with camelias, roses, azaleas
- 5000 litre rainwater tank.
- Bardon State School & The Gap State High School catchments.
- Close to St Joseph's Bardon, Bardon Kindy, Stuartholme & Marist Bros
- 375 Bus route
- No traffic only children's laughter
Join this close-knit neighbourhood where the neighbours become friends.
Last updated: 10:55AM on Jul 18th 2019