10 Lindsay Street,
CONTACT SELLING AGENT GUNTHER 0418 310 091This gorgeous replica Queenslander offers an elegant, peaceful lifestyle so close to Brisbane CBD, but a world away from the stress of city living. With a perfect mix of charming detailing and modern quality fittings and finishes, this home has a relaxing ambience that is instantly welcoming and calming.
If you appreciate the character of a traditional Queenslander but desire the quality of contemporary finishes and comfort of modern living, then this is the home for you.
Enjoying a much sought after position this home has been designed to combine open plan living with an outdoor lifestyle, perfect for entertaining. Nestled amidst established gardens with room for family play and a sparkling in-ground pool, you will appreciate the privacy and security of this charming home. Inspection will not disappoint as this home has it all. Move in with nothing to do!
Building and Pest report available upon request.
Your enquiry is important and will receive a prompt response.
Sales Agent Gunther 0418 310 091
• Four bedrooms upstairs with a Juliette balcony adjoining two of the bedrooms and a 100 pair shoe draw !
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Main bathroom features a large sunken corner bathtub.
• Additional powder room downstairs
• Central kitchen with breakfast bar bench, 900cm gas Kleenmaid stove, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, opening onto a covered entertaining deck.
• High 2.7m ceilings, study nook, an abundance of storage throughout.
• Multiple reverse cycle air-con units, roof insulation, ceiling fans.
• In-ground salt water pool with stainless steel shower.
• Security screens to all doors and windows downstairs, video intercom, remote double lock up garage with secure walk through.
• Water tank plumbed into the house for greywater and garden use.
• Built in 2005, refreshed in recent years, garden shed, play sandpit.
• Land 404 sqm, 10m wide x 40.4m deep, fully fenced with remote front gate
Hawthorne is popular for all the right reasons, being just around the corner from Lourdes Hill College, Hawthorne Cinemas, Hawthorne Parks, and Hawthorne's renowned caf and dining experiences including Hawthorne Garage and Downtown Istanbul; as well as easy walking distance to Bulimba's famous Oxford Street precinct. The lifestyle opportunities are endless and transportation options are at your doorstep, multiple bus stops and the City Cat terminals an easy walk away, the Brisbane CBD is just 15 mins away and access to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast is easily travelled along the nearby M1 or M3 Motorways.