House for sale
10 Lorrimore Street,
3 1 6
LOCATION , LOCATION , LOCATION!!!Enquiry code for this property: 3040
RESORT-STYLE LIVING, IN THE HEART OF POPULAR SHOPPING AND ENTERTAINMENT PRECINCT. This address is all about location, with every convenience you'll ever want or need, right on your doorstep, within walking distance - Some of Brisbane's best Restaurants, Cafes, Clubs, Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Medical, Corporate and loads more. No wonder this suburb has always been so sought after and just keeps forging ahead at such a rapid rate. Only 12 minutes into the CBD and 20 minutes to the Gold Coast. It just doesn't get any better than this!
This huge home has been lovingly renovated, in a classic European style over the last 16 years, by the current owners. And sits proudly in one of Macgregor's premium streets. In this tightly held onto neighbourhood, it is rare to find a home, renovated to such a high standard, using only premium materials, come onto the market.
The home sits on a large flat block, is a quality, solid built, hardwood timber frame home, circa 1970's. An opportunity not to be missed! There's no doubt, this stunning home will draw you inside, to experience its beauty, from your first sight of it. The home's coveted North/South orientation takes full advantage of all the surrounding natural elements.
Once you pass through the beautiful, lush, tropical resort-style gardens, filled with many delights, along with a large collection of colourful bromeliads, and enter this huge home, via exquisite new balustrading, quality large porcelain tiles and new solid entry door, you are sure to be further delighted by the luxury, quality fittings this home showcases. With beautiful new crystal chandaliers, gold switch plates, and newly polished, original solid hard timber flooring, throughout the top floor, combined with brand new plantation shutters and quality custom made, luxury swag and tail curtains, this home boasts a lot of class.
A large modern, fully renovated 2-pac kitchen, continues the luxury upstairs, with quality, high end European stainless steel appliances, including a huge gas cooktop, fit for a chef. As well as a complementing electric wall oven, and a brand new fully intergrated Electrolux stainless steel dishwasher and WasteMaid Insinkerator Food Disposal Unit. All this luxury leads you out onto a wide balcony, again with exquisite new balustrading and porcelain tiles, overlooking a sparkling newly renovated, quality, concrete, inground, salt water, lagoon style pool, surrounded by very private, sanctuary-like tropical gardens and the sound of natural bird life, giving you the feeling you could be anywhere, and yet you're only 15kms from Brisbane's CBD.
Downstairs is still original, with no alterations made so far. Leaving a rare and unique opportunity for the new owner to make this massive area suit their own needs. With a second full kitchen and also a powder room, on this level, there are endless opportunities available. Ample space for dual living, with a huge open living area, currently being used as 4 separate areas, all within this space, plus a bar and gym area, leading through a door into the roomy, lock up garage, that has housed 3 large vehicles all at the one time. There is also a workshop/toolshed, and the generous sized powder room, housing a 2nd toilet and wash basin, at the back of the garage, has more than enough room to install another shower, if needed.
This home is one of those you rarely see come onto the market, and it most likely won't be back on again, for many years to come.
Don't miss this opportunity to spoil yourself and take up a rare, prime position, and all this home has to offer, that money usually can't buy. The value of these much sought after homes, will only ever increase over time. Please don't delay in making an appointment to come and privately view this spectacular property, before the owners change their mind and decide not to sell their oasis.
- 2 Kitchens (2nd Kitchen Downstairs) Opportunity for Dual Living.
- Ample space for more bedrooms.
- Extra Large, Built In Wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Tonnes of Storage throughout home.
- Quality Fixtures and Fittings throughout.
- Bathroom + Powder Room (both renovated and modern).
- Newly renovated, original solid Timber Floors.
- Brand New Plantation Shutters throughout.
- Brand New, Solid Front Entry Door.
- Lock up Garage fits 3 Large Sedans.
- All New Security Screens.
- New Crimsafe Doors Upstairs.
- New Window and Door Security Grills Downstairs.
- NBN Connected.
- Space for up to 6 cars on property.
- Fully renovated and recoated tile roof, with whirlybird.
- Newly installed insulation, gutterguard and 3 new sky lights in roof.
- 3 large verandahs, all newly renovated.
- Fully concealable, roll-out clothesline.
- Garden/Pool Shed, including pool equipment.
- Beautiful, fully renovated Salt Water Lagoon Style Pool.
- Current Pool Safety Certificate.
- Immaculate, low-maintenance gardens and yard.
- Edible Garden out back.
- Fully established, living bamboo fence.
- Fully fenced, very private yard.
- Quiet Street, in Premium Location.
- Newly resurfaced road in street.
- 15kms to Brisbane CBD.
- 20 mins to Gold Coast.
- 90 mins to Sunshine Coast.
- Easy, direct access to Gateway Motorway, leading to Airport in 20 mins.
- 2 Macgregor Schools within short walking distance (Macgregor State High School and Macgregor State Primary).
- Nearby Griffith University, also walking distance.
- Short Walk to the Brand New Sunnybank Performing Arts Centre (SUNPAC).
- Walking Distance to ANZ Stadium.
- Newly refurbished/extended, Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre and Busway on doorstep.
- Bus Stop at the end of the street.
- Nearby Dog Park, within short walking distance.
- Direct Access to Many Parks and Walking/Bike Paths, on doorstep.
- Bikeway into the City.
- Array of International Food Cafes and Restaurants, within walking distance (Sunnybank and Upper Mt Gravatt).
- Walking Distance to QEII Hospital and Sunnybank Private Hospital.
Enquiry code for this property: 3040
Last updated: 10:50PM on Aug 3rd 2017