10 Macdonnell Street,
Light Filled Entertainer with Space and PrivacyQuietly positioned in a highly sought-after tree-lined street, this tastefully appointed residence’s fresh, bright living spaces and private outdoor areas set the scene for a relaxed family environment. The home is presented in excellent condition with a generous layout that makes the most of the space and natural light, plus it is set in a dress circle inner south location in the very heart of Yarralumla.
Families will appreciate the easy maintenance floorplan that includes sun filled open living and family spaces with polished timber flooring, plus separate formal areas. The quality modern kitchen is fitted with sleek stainless-steel appliances and an island breakfast bar. There is a well-proportioned full bathroom and four double bedrooms, including three with a built-in desk and wardrobe, and a separate master wing with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
The highlight of this property is the spacious outdoor area that features an expansive paved patio for entertaining, plus a leafy grassed garden. There is even secure garaging for two cars, a storeroom plus ample storage. This great location offers perfect privacy with the convenience of shops, parks and bus transport all within close range.
- A spacious layout featuring formal and casual living areas
- Set on a deep 966sqm block with a leafy grassed garden
- Polished timber flooring
- Classic french doors
- Ducted heating/cooling and reverse cycle A/C
- Expansive entertainment patio that flows off the living areas
- Four bedrooms include a master with walk-in and ensuite
- Modern kitchen with equipped gas cooking and granite island bench
- Double lock-up garage, a storeroom plus extra space for storage
- A premier tree-lined street setting in Canberra’s inner south