House for sale
10 Market Road,
3 1 2
Victorian Property in Werribee Central Business DistrictPhone Enquiry ID: 57731
This property boasts prime position and potential for developments between 2-5 storeys (multi-purpose commercial AND residential STCA - see Activity Centre Zoning – Schedule 1, Wyndham Council).
The Owners are selling the Land with the Brick Cottage at the back of the property (8 x 5m, one area with a closed wood burner, built-ins, cooking facilities & power, there's a mezzanine level in the peaked 5 metre roof for storage, but has no toilet or bathroom installed). As a lot of buyers are interested in the Land and have indicated that they would demolish the 105 year old original restored Victorian House, so we have decided not to sell it and to remove it after settlement to another site. In the Contract of Sale we will include a condition that we the current owners wish to rent the Victorian House after sale, for a period of 3 months while it is professionally removed, the Iron front Gates will be removed & the land vacated. The original Victorian House has been fully restored & has rare pressed metal ceilings among other treasures. It is too rare & special to let be demolished. If you are interested in buying the land and original Victorian Home we would consider selling it to you, but not if it you are going to demolish it.
Interested buyers should contact the Owners anyday 9am-9pm.
We can walk you through the site outside, but the house is not available for inspection inside unless you are seriously interested in buying it.
See Aerial Video for view of the outside of the property. Watch until the very end for an aerial view of the whole property area and surrounding roads. If links are broken send an email via the enquiry page and I'll send you the compressed files.
The property is listed on both Residential and Commercial Websites, because it is in a prime location for either a commercial operation or to enjoy a central leisurely lifestyle. It is,
- 2 minutes walk to a Children's Swimming Pool, Watton Street restaurants and shopping precinct (Woolworths, Bunnings, Bulk Billing Medical Centres), the Werribee Train Station and the Werribee River (over 10kms of birdlife walking or riding along sealed footpaths that are wheelchair friendly);
- 5 minutes drive to both St Vincent's and Mercy Hospital Precincts, Victoria University, 24hour Shops
10 Public and 9 Private schools, Childcare, AquaPulse Swimming and Health facility and Presidents Park (acres of adventure playgrounds, sports ovals and a fenced dog park);
- 10 minutes drive to Werribee South Beach, The Werribee Mansion, The Victorian State Rose Garden, Werribee Open Range Zoo, Werribee park Equestrian Centre & Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre;
- 20 minutes drive to Melbourne's CBD, Avalon Airport and 30 mins to Geelong, the You Yangs Regional Park & Werribee Gorge State Park.
This Property has excellent human traffic passing by daily to and from the CBD & train station and over 5000 cars pass by it daily.
The proposed government & overseas funded projects for Wyndham include:
- Major Road Upgrades (2.33 Billion Dollars);
- 1.58 Billion Dollars for public transport;
- 250 Million dollar Redevelopment to transform Werribee's City Centre into a Waterside Oasis, including restaurants and cafes fronting onto the beautiful Werribee River;
- 30 Billion Dollars to transform Melbourne's West into a "Super City",
- Extensions to Avalon Airport including an International Airport.
The future looks very bright for the new owner.
Last updated: 09:39AM on Apr 17th 2018