House for sale
10 Shenton Close,
5 3 2
All Offers Invited
CASTLE ON THE HILLBrent Spooner and his team at LJ Hooker Bunbury are proud to present to the market place this spectacular home in leafy Leschenault. Perched high on the hill in the desirable Ashmere Heights and situated on over 2 acres, is this 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home that has all one would need to truly experience the relaxed Leschenault lifestyle.
Everything about this home is generous! High ceilings can be found throughout adding to the sense of space, and a clever choice of tones creates a warm and inviting family home. There are multiple living areas both indoors and out, plus evaporative air conditioning and wood fire heating makes for comfortable living. The kitchen is also impressive, finished with stunning granite bench tops, Tasmanian oak cupboards and European appliances- all whilst overlooking the pool area and natural bush.
Entertaining will be a dream with a large gabled patio area overlooking the beautiful Inlet and the Bunbury CBD in the far distance. Summers can be well spent in the swimming pool and under the patio finished with weather blinds and ample lighting. Or head down to the Inlet and enjoy crabbing or water activities with the family!
Built in 1997 and situated on 9,157m2 the property also features:
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- All bedrooms include robes, 3 of them feature window boxes for extra storage and seating
- Ensuite to Master with double vanity and a large corner bath with views over natural bush and shrubs, and one of the guest bedrooms has its own ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Separate Theatre and study room
- Impressive, first class kitchen with granite bench tops, European appliances, Tasmanian oak cupboards, dishwasher and ample storage available
- Evaporative air conditioning and 2 x tile fires
- Activity room near the minor bedrooms with a reverse cycle split system
- Large gabled patio for entertaining friends and family with views of the Inlet!
- Wrap around verandahs and a welcoming front entry
- Fully reticulated lawns and gardens, all serviced by a bore
- Double lockup garage with drive through access available via 2 separate roller doors
- Side access also available to a powered shed
- Chook yard and ample natural bushlands have been retained for added privacy
- Bitumen driveway with two entry/exit points for convenience
- Close to the Australind Shopping Centre, local amenities, the Leschenault Inlet, and a short drive to major arterial roads for convenience to Perth or our beautiful southwest
This property can be viewed by private appointment!
Please do not wait for a Home Open, call Brent and his team today to arrange a time!
Last updated: 06:36PM on Oct 8th 2017