10 Sunningdale Avenue,
BYRONThis beautiful, newly-renovated 3-bedroom plus study property, complete with sparkling in-ground pool and sensational alfresco area is located just 400m to the beach and just moments to the shops.
Superbly finished, this home offers a spacious main living/meals area with bi-fold doors providing that all-important indoor/outdoor flow. Boasting a modern refurbishment full of quality and class, from its crisp white and grey 2-pack kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and Bosch appliances, to the two stunning designer bathrooms with custom-made timber benchtops.
Designed for impressive entertaining, the home features an expansive alfresco area overlooking the pool. With double side gates to bring in your boat, caravan or trailer, this stunning home also includes gorgeous bluestone paving and merbau decking around the pool, outdoor spa, a double garage and beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Newly renovated family home in a quiet beachside location
- Positioned on 755sqm (approx.)
- Sensational 70sqm (approx.) undercover alfresco entertaining area
- Sparkling mineral-salt and solar-heated pool with water feature and lights
- Outdoor 6 seater island spa with 44 Jets and tranquility waterfall
- Living/meals area with engineered oak floorboards and bi-fold doors to alfresco
- Separate formal lounge (or rumpus/theatre)
- Open-plan 2-pack kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
- Integrated Bosch dishwasher, Bosch S/S double oven, Fisher & Paykel 5-burner gas hobs
- Master with French doors to the garden and walk-through robe to luxurious
- Fully-tiled ensuite with custom-made solid timber benchtops and frameless shower
- Luxurious family bathroom with freestanding tub, walk-in shower and twin vanities on solid timber benchtop
- Wool carpet through bedrooms and formal lounge
- Reverse cycle A/C, gas ducted heating
- Double garage with remote door and rear access
- Gated side access for boat or trailer