House for sale
10 Tahlia Court,
4 2 3
JOB RELOCATION DRIVES SALE!Auction On-Site: Sunday 15th Sept at 11am
The perfect escape, to your own private retreat every day - 10 Tahlia Ct. An innovative & contemporary designed residence in the highly sought after Mudgeeraba Forest Estate, Bonogin. Positioned on just over one acre in a peaceful cul-de sac, only minutes from local schools, shopping centres, sporting fields and access to Motorway.
A commanding ranch style design with striking feature timber trusses that decorate the roofline on entry via a spaciously tiled pavilion. This informal entertaining area embraces the heart of the home via stylish solid timber & glass stacking doors. Enjoy this space all year round complete with a feature stone open fireplace & commercial outdoor fridge.
A generous 41sq floorplan with natural light filled separate living spaces.
This unique property is the product of an outstanding design using first class inclusions combined with quality craftsmanship - The result is exceptional ï¿½ a lasting masterpiece that makes a statement all on its own.
Property features include:
- Architecturally designed and built by renowned local builder Paul Tidmarsh of PT Pole Homes
- Luxurious master retreat downstairs with private balcony, an ideal space for that morning coffee. Walk through his/her robes, ensuite has feature timber louvres, stand-alone bath, double shower with rainwater shower head, dual basin & vanities with stone benches
- 3 additional bedrooms with built-in robes complete with shelving & built in desks and drawers
- Home Office/ Study with dual work stations, internet connectivity, triple cupboards with shelving
- Centrally located kitchen with a butlerï¿½s pantry, build in wine rack, Sep. Wine fridge space, 900mm oven, 5 burner gas hob with range hood, ASKO dishwasher, 5m Kwila timber bench & feature drop lighting, double plumbed fridge space
- Open plan living and dining area with gorgeous Blackbutt timber flooring, separated by bold timber & glass stacking doors onto an informal entertaining living space
- Formal lounge area with slow combustion fireplace (fan forced), surround sound JAMO speaker system
- Media Room/Childrenï¿½s retreat
- Spacious laundry with triple storage cupboards, Robin Hood ironing centre
- Main bathroom with double vanities, bath, double shower & sep W/C
- Salt water in ground swimming pool
- Oversized 2 car garage 7.9m x 6.0m with workshop area
- Carport 7.9m x 4.0m
- Fully fenced & landscaped
- Second gated entry at the rear of the property with gravel driveway (ideal for access trucks, gardening and storage for trucks, trailers or caravans)
4m ceilings in main living areas & 3.6m ceilings in bedrooms
3x Mitsubishi Inverter Spilt system air conditioners, Master bed, formal living & childrenï¿½s wing
Ceiling fans throughout
Electric front gate with camera intercom
5kW solar panels
Gas cooking & electric hot water
High ceilings throughout
House Size: 41sq. (38.2m2)
Year Built: May 2016
Land Size: 4003m2
Land Rates: $756 (July-Dec)
Water Rates: $266 quarter
Electricity: $360 quarter
Robina Town Centre (10 min) 6.5km
IGA Service Station (6 min)
Robina Hospital & Train station (12min) 8.3km
Somerset College (5mins) 4.5km
All Saints Anglican (13min)
Clover Hill Primary (8min)
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
Last updated: 05:45PM on Aug 21st 2019