10 Tellicherry Circuit,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
SOLD | Contact Andrew Patman for a free market appraisal.Perfectly positioned in a superb location, this tastefully designed 4 bedroom family home is set across two light filled levels. Delivering substantial internal floor space, the home is set on a 475m2 parcel of land with exceptional indoor and outdoor living spaces this immaculate home is ready for a new family to move straight in. This impressive home, perfect for the growing family is situated in a desirable position providing easy access to the upcoming Rouse Hill train station, Rouse Hill Town Centre plus sought after schooling options.
- Open plan living spaces including formal lounge and dining with stylish, vaulted, cathedral ceilings.
- Spacious timber kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar, updated appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
- Separate rumpus/media room plus combined family room/casual meals area off the kitchen.
- 4 large bedrooms all with built-ins including an oversized master suite featuring a large ensuite with corner spa.
- Separate downstairs study conveniently located upon entry to the home with built in desk and cupboards.
- Fantastic covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the private rear yard with ample room for kids to enjoy.
- Tastefully fitted out laundry with additional bench and storage options.
- Additional features include; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans to all bedrooms, ducted vacuum, 5kw solar system, double automatic garage & security system.
- Beaumont Hills Public School - 1km
- Rouse Hill High School School - 900m
- Beaumont Village Shops - 700m
- Rouse Hill Town Centre - 1.8km
- Rouse Hill Station - 1.9km
- City Bus - 250m
- Walk to local parkland/reserves - 200m
Beautifully presented and ready to enjoy, this welcoming family home is a pleasure to inspect.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.