10 Thompson Close,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
SOLD BY AMANDA WOODS - 0418 248 989This wow factor home was designed and built by an architect to fulfill his own dream. You can't afford not to inspect this home. There was no money spared in construction, drainage and style. Recently the home has been renovated, again to the highest standards, and cannot be faulted. If you are fastidious for quality you must inspect this home.
Enter the front door and feel welcomed by the amazing natural stone wall and the height of the vaulted ceilings. The top of the line European hardwood floors is the perfect complement to this tastefully designed and decorated family home.
Flowing across three split levels of formal and informal living areas this home keeps offering extras with every footstep.
- 4 Bedrooms, main with newly renovated en-suite and walk in robe
- Newly renovated bathroom with all the extras
- Study gallery overlooking the hub of the home
- Stylish plantation shutters throughout
- Brand new top of the range kitchen with European appliances, fittings and stone bench-tops
- Formal lounge and separate dining
- Informal living/rumpus with additional study nook
- Stunning French Oak floorboards
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Gas instantaneous hot water with multiple temperature control pads throughout the home
- Large 2 car accommodation with storage
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard with inground salt water swimming pool
- Set in a highly sought-after location, walking distance to Thompsons Corner Shopping Centre, Pennant Hills Shopping Village, railway station, library, parks and local primary and high schools.
- A short drive will take you to Westfield Hornsby, Castle Towers and Macquarie Shopping Centre with easy access to M1 and M2/M7 motorways and a selection of desirable private schools.
Building and Pest Report available on request.
Open homes cancelled.
Contact the Agent - Amanda Woods 0418 248 989