10 Torrens Street,
Tightly Held Freestanding Family Home or Potential Duplex SiteSOLD FOR $1,800,000!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property. Held in the same family for forty years, this solid brick house enjoys a rear north-east
aspect with an established garden at the back.
Set on a large 524sqm block it's a fantastic opportunity for a family to move straight in
with a choice later to update and improve (there is also scope to build duplexes subject to Council approval).
Located in a quiet street just a stroll to shops, cafes and schools and a little further on
to Malabar Beach.
* Multiple living, dining areas, two working fireplaces
* Five double bedrooms, all with built-ins, floorboards
* Full bathroom with separate bath, second w.c.
* Modern kitchen, oversized laundry, ample storage
* Courtyard, mature gardens, lawn, fruit trees, shed
* Single lock-up garage, carport, parking for multiple vehicles, boats or workshop
Council: $550.96 per quarter
Water: $168.38 per quarter
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225