House for sale
10 Tralee Lane,
4 2 4
Luxuriously private and tranquil on Moonah Links‘The Lodge’ on Tralee is an exceptional property that exudes originality, boldness and confidence while showcasing the beauty of retreating and residing in a natural setting. The house, with its refined industrial theme, is skilfully constructed using four separate materials (concrete, steel, timber -aged timber and Australian hardwood Ironbark and, glass), clearly divides the private spaces from the public living areas inside and out. Designed and built by Hamilton Designs, it is a past winner of multiple awards including: Construction; Residential Interior Design and Most Innovative Use of Glass. Privately located at the end of a small leafy lane, looking north over the large putting green of the sixteenth hole on The Legends Course on Moonah Links, one can pick your favourite spot within the house or just pass the day relaxing by the pool to enjoy the surroundings. Tralee Lane consists of one row of houses only which overlook the golf course.
Sitting on a slightly elevated block of approximately 1000 sqm, one is guided to the entrance over magnificent, recycled aged wharf timber to discover architecture that maximises the views of nature including the golf course while also restricting the visual presence of adjacent properties.
Downstairs, a double-height living space serves as a hot- air collector during winter and, during summer, is naturally cross-ventilated by means of louvres and door openings from floor to ceiling. The open-plan downstairs living/dining/kitchen area is distinctly characterized by its focused views of the outdoors and courtyards complete with small gardens that internalize nature within this concrete environment. The interior opens to various outdoor living and entertaining spaces including the pool deck with a new magnesium mineral swimming pool and spa and a private sun-bathing deck. Also at this level is the fourth bedroom/office with separate entry, laundry guest powder room and outdoor shower.
The upstairs fully utilizes its exposure to the naturally beautiful environment with 180 degree views of the landscape from all rooms. Upstairs are the Master Suite opening to a balcony, two guest bedrooms, guest bathroom and also the bridge that doubles as a relaxation space where one can enjoy a moment of luxurious tranquillity by the large tinted window.
Features within this energy-efficient, sustainably constructed home include:
- New solar-heated, magnesium mineral swimming pool and spa
- Quality custom-designed cabinetry throughout; kitchen with integrated refrigerator and freezer, bar fridge
- Luxury fittings and fixtures including: woollen carpets upstairs; quality sanitaryware; window coverings
- An engineered solar hot water system. Never run out of hot water with this advanced collection and storage system which heats water for domestic use and under floor heating
- A passive ventilation system which is designed to make the most of sea breezes through an ingenious blend of louvered windows and roof ventilators
- A 10,000 litre rainwater collection tank and garden watering system, coupled with a low water use indigenous garden.
- High performance double glazed, tinted windows and doors
- Energy efficient, European appliances and water efficient fixtures
- Healthy hydronic heating system and non-toxic internal finishes
- Even the double garage with room for your golf cart has amazing views
- The house comes with your own golf cart.
Walk to the Resort’s facilities including 2 championship golf courses, restaurant, bar, golf pro shop and day spa.
‘The Lodge’ on Tralee offers you the ultimate in lifestyle and healthy design. It is located in a private gated enclave of one of Australia’s best golf courses.
The property is just an hour from Melbourne and a few minutes drive to The Hot Springs, Bay and ocean beaches, other popular golf courses, and is centrally located to both Portsea and Flinders.
For more information about living on Moonah Links, visit our website and follow the link to our Moonah Links property site.
Viewing by appointment only. Give John a call on 0411 884 641 to view this property at a time that suits you.
Property Code: 410
Last updated: 05:18PM on Aug 17th 2017