House for sale
10 Tralee Lane,
4 2 4
Magnificent Contemporary Residence on Moonah LinksA past winner of multiple awards including: Construction; Residential Interior Design and Most Innovative Use of Glass. This architectural masterpiece, ‘The Lodge’ on Tralee offers you the ultimate in lifestyle and healthy design. Privately located at the end of a small leafy lane, looking north over the large putting green of the sixteenth hole on The Legends Course on Moonah Links, one can pick your favourite private spot within the house or just pass the day relaxing by the pool or spa to enjoy the surroundings. The property is just an hour from Melbourne and a few minutes drive to The Hot Springs, Bay and ocean beaches, other popular golf courses, and is centrally located to both Portsea and Flinders.
From your first step onto the walkway and then through the front door, one finds themselves struck not only by the detailing, the quality and boldness of the materials (expanses of concrete, glass and steel and timber - aged timber and Australian Ironbark) and the quality of the skillful construction but also by the imposing transparent vertical and horizontal spaces within.
The house designed and built by Hamilton Designs with a refined industrial theme and one that presents a certain serenity for its occupants. Sitting on a slightly elevated block of approximately 1000 sqm, one is guided to the entrance over magnificent, recycled aged wharf timber to discover architecture that maximises the views of nature and the golf course while also restricting the visual presence of adjacent properties.
Down a magnificent saw-tooth concrete stairway, is the double-height open plan living space - a magnificent area for relaxing or entertaining but also designed to serves as a warm-air-collector during winter and, during summer, is naturally cross-ventilated by means of glass louvres and door openings from floor to ceiling. Such energy-saving detailing can be found throughout the home. This open-plan downstairs living/dining/kitchen area is distinctly characterized by its focused views of the outdoors and courtyards complete with small gardens that internalize nature within this concrete, steel and glazed environment. The entry level interior opens to various outdoor living and entertaining spaces including the pool deck with a new magnesium mineral swimming pool and spa and a private sun-bathing deck. Also at this level is the fourth bedroom/office with separate entry, laundry, guest powder room and outdoor shower.
The upstairs fully utilizes its exposure to the naturally beautiful environment with 180 degree views of the landscape from all rooms. Upstairs are the second internal living area; Master Suite opening to a balcony, two spacious guest bedrooms with magnificent views and guest bathroom.
Features within this energy-efficient, sustainably constructed home include:
- New solar-heated, magnesium mineral swimming pool and spa
- Quality custom-designed cabinetry throughout; kitchen with integrated refrigerator and freezer, bar fridge
- Luxury fittings and fixtures including: woollen carpets upstairs; quality sanitaryware; window coverings
- An engineered solar hot water system. Never run out of hot water with this advanced collection and storage system which heats water for domestic use and under floor heating
- A passive ventilation system which is designed to make the most of sea breezes through an ingenious blend of louvered windows and roof ventilators
- A 10,000 litre rainwater collection tank and garden watering system, coupled with a low water use indigenous garden.
- High performance double glazed, tinted windows and doors
- Energy efficient, European appliances and water efficient fixtures
- Healthy hydronic heating system and non-toxic internal finishes
- Even the double garage with room for your golf cart has amazing views
- The house comes with your own golf cart.
Walk to the Resort’s facilities including 2 championship golf courses, restaurant, bar, golf pro shop, gym and day spa.For more information about living on Moonah Links, visit our website and follow the link to our Moonah Links property site. Viewing by appointment only. Give John a call on 0411 884 641 to view this property at a time that suits you.
Property Code: 410
Last updated: 09:47PM on Jun 18th 2018