House for sale
10 Vista Street,
5 3 2
STUNNING ARCHITECTURAL HOME - ELEVATED IN PREMIUM POCKETOccupying a commanding street presence, this stunning home resonates spacious contemporary living, innovative design and authentic character. Beautifully crafted and appointed the property takes advantage of the lush and peaceful Mt Coot-tha microclimate it finds itself located in.
The tradition rules of tropical architecture dictate pavilion living, with division and space at the heart of its design. Buyers will be happy to find that relationship exists here, together with harmony, environment and an inspired integration between indoor and outdoor living.
On offer for your consideration; 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 Living areas, 2 Outdoor living areas, 1 Office, 2 Car Garage and a 607 m2 allotment.
Elevation plays a central role in this home and the payoff is a mix breezes, airflow and cross drafts to complement our unique Queensland way of life. Coupled with light, scope and location you will find coming home to this residence a pleasure in all seasons.
Located in the prestigious Outlook precinct approximately 6km to Brisbane's CBD. Close to Bardon State School, Bowman Park and Bardon Kindy. Mt Coot-tha playground with its mix of bushwalks, bike tracks, and nature is on your doorstep. The 375 Bus takes you through the Bardon and Paddington shops and straight into the city, past Suncorp Stadium and The Barracks dining and cinema complex.
Other outstanding features include;
- Wide hardwood timber floors
- Timber cathedral ceilings
- Timber bi-fold doors onto deck
- Marble benchtops and Miele kitchen appliances
- Kitchen includes – Glass splash back, soft closing doors and sliding pantry cupboard
- Office has separate entry from main residence
- 'Magic' Pop up Bed
- Master with ensuite, double shower and storage
- Children's bedrooms with built in robes
- Built in cabinetry in two living areas
- Significant storage throughout the home
- 4 x Decorative in wall frames with lighting
- Plantation shutters in all rooms
- Shadow line cornices
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Gas bayonet system
- 10000 litre rainwater tank
- Lush tropical gardens
For more information, contact the selling agent Andrew Keogh on mobile 0427 110671.
Last updated: 01:08PM on Aug 15th 2017