10 Westbrook Street,
Exciting possibilities in a prized locationPacked with potential, this well-maintained 3 bedroom home is an increasingly rare find in a highly desirable pocket. Walking distance to Salesian College, Holmesglen TAFE, train and the endless retail, dining and entertainment on offer at Chadstone Shopping Centre, live just moments from the Monash Freeway for a fast journey into the city and out to the Mornington Peninsula.
Built in the 1950s, the classic floorplan boasts an elegant lounge with etched French doors, spacious dining and immaculate kitchen with breakfast bar, a kitchenette in the 3rd bedroom and a convenient single garage.
Ideal for young or growing families, there is impressive scope for a renovation while the large 836 sq m approx. block is perfect as the site for a brand new dream residence or a rewarding multi-townhouse development (STCA).
* A well-maintained 3 bedroom home on 836 sq m approx.
* Walk to Salesian College, TAFE, train and Chadstone shops
* Near the freeway for a fast trip to the city and peninsula
* Elegant lounge, spacious dining and immaculate kitchen
* Impressive scope to renovate
* Build a dream home or multiple townhouses (STCA)
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days