House for sale
10 Windsor Crescent,
Moss Vale, NSW
4 2 3
Price Guide $1,050,000
Views for days!This immaculate home sits proudly on the high side of the street for good reason. Boasting some of the area’s best views and presented to market in immaculate condition, even the fussiest of purchasers will be satisfied here.
A superb floor plan ensures excellent separation of the master from the remaining three bedrooms and a generous amount of living options - both inside and out - will facilitate entertaining on a generous scale.
Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling, a well-appointed kitchen, masses of storage and a triple garage will ensure everyone in the family is comfortable and well catered for.
- The kitchen has abundant storage, a LG dishwasher, Omega electric cook top and wall oven, stainless steel flued range hood, double sink and walk in pantry – and enjoys a lovely outlook to the outdoors
- The generous formal lounge and dining room is located off the welcoming entry and enjoys the district views
- The family/meals room with slow combustion wood fire flows from here and is adjacent to the kitchen providing external access to the rear covered entertaining area
- An additional separate family /media room as well as a designated study underpin the flexibility of this family home.
- Four bedrooms each have built in robes. The master suite boasts built ins, a walk - in robe and an ensuite
- Two way main bathroom has a corner bath, shower, vanity and w.c
- The internal laundry has external access and storage and has a walk in linen press near by
- Covered, pitched outdoor entertaining area overlooks the large rear yard which enjoys views to the district and ample room for a caravan!
Situated in the desirable Tudor Park Estate you’ll become part of a tightly held neighbourhood only minutes away from Moss Vale’s fabulous shopping precinct, the Bong Bong bike track, schools and sporting fields.
Happy days are here again!
Last updated: 09:51AM on Aug 15th 2018