House for sale
100 Edinboro Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
4 2 2
UNDER OFFER!END DATE SALE, ALL OFFERS BY WED 11TH JULY 4PM (unless sold prior)
Hidden behind lush gardens, this 1920s family home is truly magnificent. On 668sqm, this home has been exquisitely refurbished whilst still retaining its original character features, and promises a rewarding lifestyle.
With ornate moulding, charming fixtures, and elaborate windows overhead, the open layout kitchen/ dining/ living is utterly enchanting. The designer kitchen will cater to gourmets and socialites alike, flaunting an open design with two breakfast bars for guests to settle in whilst you cook up a storm.
Allowing bountiful natural light to stream through, both the kitchen and living flow seamlessly onto the sweeping balcony. It commands incredible views of the city skyline, and is the perfect setting to entertain or unwind with family.
Through double French doors, the master bedroom is a romantic retreat, complete with a gas fireplace, built-in robe, and embellished windows. Immaculately renovated to embody luxury, the master en suite features a twin vanity and bespoke fixtures; with the family bathroom likewise tastefully modernized. All three additional bedrooms are every bit as charming with built-in robes, whilst the dedicated professional can find peace and quiet in the private study.
Continuing the litany of exceptional features, the property also boasts handy rear access, fully reticulated gardens, a spacious backyard with lawn for the kids to play, and enormous storage capability beneath the house. On top of that, there's reverse cycle air conditioning and a ducted vacuum to be found within, as well as 5kW solar panels for greener living - the perks are endless!
Only 7km from the CBD, this residence is ideally located, with everything you could ask for at hand. Boasting amazing convenience for families with children, it's just a 750m stroll to Mt Hawthorn Primary School, cafe's, restaurants, bars and shops.
Positioned and designed to meet every one of your needs, this home is truly in a class of its own!
• Gorgeous 1920s build with ornate character details throughout
• Incredible views of the city skyline
• Huge entertainer's balcony with electric blinds
• 4 bedrooms each with built in robes
• 2 bathrooms
• Master bedroom with gas fireplace and luxurious en suite with twin vanity
• Open layout kitchen/ dining/ living
• Large open kitchen with 2 breakfast bars
• Additional study
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 5 kW solar panels for eco-friendly living
• High ceilings and jarrah flooring throughout
• Ducted vacuum throughout
• Convenient rear access to the property
• Enormous under house storage
• Secure double garage
• Spacious backyard with lawn for the kids to play
• Fully reticulated gardens
• 750 from Mt Hawthorn Primary School
• 700m from the cafe, restaurant and bar strip
• 400m from Les Lilleyman Reserve
• 2km from Britannia Road Reserve and Lake Monger
• Just 7km the CBD
• Easy access to public transport and trendy inner-city suburbs
Last updated: 04:19PM on Aug 1st 2018