100 First Avenue,
Mount Lawley, WA
Affordable Family Home In Sought After AreaThis spacious family home is full of original character features, is in a fantastic location and offers a versatile floor plan with a self-contained studio/granny flat. Isn't this what everybody wants?
* Large formal rooms
* 3 Bedrooms in main house & 1 in the STUDIO.
* Large main bedroom with en-suite
* Very spacious living area extension
* Kitchen with heaps of cupboards & everything at your fingertips opening to a super eating/living area with French doors to the outside brick paved courtyard.
* 2 federation tiled & painted bathrooms to suit the home + extra bathroom in studio
* Super outdoor alfresco entertaining area linking the 2 living areas of the main home via French doors with the studio perfect for those lazy Sunday afternoons!
* Fabulous back garden which stretches & ambles to the back lane with gardens, trees, lawns, an area for the hens & a workshop for the man of the house.
* The front of the home abounds in original features like wooden floors, decorative cornices, ceiling roses, high ceilings & wonderful skirting boards whilst
* The renovation compliments the home beautifully with soaring ceilings, large rooms, French doors and tiled floors which give the feeling of space & coolness perfect on hot summer days.
* Great street appeal with lovely gardens & white picket fence.
* A short walk to Perth College, Mt Lawley Primary & Secondary schools, ECU, WAAPA, parks, transport & all the delights of Beaufort Street caf strip.
* BONUS the block is sub-dividable with a lane at the rear
* BONUS 2 has a separate studio/granny flat offering a small kitchen & bathroom as well as a huge combined sleeping & living area perfect for the aging parent, young adult or teen wanting their own space or even as extra income!
* BONUS 3 Solar power at premium feed-in tariff rates.
Certainly not one to miss this home has it all as well as a perfect location so call today!