House for sale
100 Jones Road,
4 2 3
$1,000,000 to $1,100,000
Idyllic country lifestyle meets indulgent livingThe Estate:
Sited on 119 acres (approx.) of fully-fenced, prime hills land and boasting magnificent panoramic views to Mount Barker Summit, Bremer River Ranges and beyond, the rolling country incorporates fantastic grazing pastures containing nine very well fenced main paddocks set up for cattle, sheep and equine pursuits. Facilities include two sheds, two stables, two holding yards, sheep yards, loading ramp and a 19 metre round yard that's suitable for schooling.
Water security is assured with well-equipped bore, surface water dam, an indirect mains water supply and a 106,500 litre rainwater tank. A fenced off winter creek, regenerated with native plantings, traverses the centre of the property.
Entry from Jones Road to the main house block is through remote controlled gates where you will take a short drive along a wide curved tree lined driveway that leads you to the commanding, architecturally inspired residence.
Utilising solar-passive design principles and up-to-the-minute decor, fixtures and fittings, this very spacious home accommodates up to four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas. Tastefully designed and expertly executed this luxury home offers an unsurpassable lifestyle for the large, active family or those who love to entertain.
At the hub of the home, the north-facing main living area, with soaring ceilings raked to the roof, is light-filled and made cosy warm by the winter sun streaming in through an expanse of windows, where polished exposed aggregate floors and a red brick rear feature wall provide much desired thermal mass, storing heat during the day, then releasing the stored heat throughout the home at night.
For those overcast days, the huge combustion stove takes care of heating business, whilst year round comfort is assured with fully ducted, zoned reverse cycle air conditioning system throughout the home.
The sleek gourmet kitchen is equipped with high-end stainless steel SMEG appliances including induction cooktop and integrated coffee machine. Expanses of Quantum quartz work surfaces and a striking glass splash back with LED task lighting compliment a perfect pairing of two pack gloss piano black and rich Jarrah cabinetry. The huge island bench incorporates additional open shelving and wine rack.
The private master suite is of grand proportions, providing excellent robe storage and the opulent ensuite bathroom, with under-floor heating, features a massive double shower 'room' with frameless glass screens and imported full-bodied porcelain tiles that reach the ceiling.
Complemented by up to three further double bedrooms and main three-way bathroom featuring under-floor heating, heated towel rail, large frameless shower screen, floor-to-ceiling tiles including luxurious Carrara marble and deep freestanding stone soaker bath.
Catering for the largest of gatherings, the more than 300 sqm of paved entertaining area is of a scale that's suitable for any party or event. Take the stone staircase to the large lawned area where the kids will revel in any sporting activity or relax next to the fire in the stylish garden adjacent and watch the sunset. From every angle of the house you will enjoy amazing views.
Located in close proximity to the wonderful Adelaide Hills wine region, an easy commute to Adelaide CBD approx. 45min, 15 minutes to Mount Barker and conveniently located between Nairne and Woodside townships.
What makes this property special?
• Prime hills land
• 9 Main paddocks
• Sheep yards and loading ramp
• Equine facilities including 19m round yard, 2 stables, 2 holding yards, 6 paddocks
• Winter creek, fenced off and actively being regenerated with native plantings
• Well equipped bore and 22,500 litre holding tank
• Indirect mains water supply
• Surface water dam
• 106,000 litre rainwater tank
• Large chook yard with lots of fruit trees including Apricot, Plum, Cherry, Apple and Pear
• Remote control front gates
• Polished exposed aggregate floors
• 2 pack gloss and solid timber kitchen cabinets
• SMEG 900mm under bench oven
• SMEG 900mm induction cooktop
• SMEG 900mm canopy range hood
• SMEG integrated coffee machine
• Bosch 600mm integrated dishwasher
• High end tap ware brands including Teknobili, Phoenix and Methven
• North facing main living area for maximum solar-passive gain
• Massive combustion wood heater
• R/C zoned A/C throughout
• High quality carpeting
• Enormous double shower 'room' in ensuite
• Under floor 'in-slab' electric heating to both bathrooms
• Automatic watering system to house block and stock troughs
• Over 300 sqm of paving to main outdoor area
• 5kw (26 panel) Solar PV system with German SMA inverter
• Solar boosted electric hot water service (storage tank)
For more photos visit: 100jones.toop.com.au
Last updated: 11:08AM on Aug 17th 2017