100 Railway Crescent,
Enchanting Edwardian has been elevated to greatnessThe extraordinary character of the Edwardian era has been beautifully restored and up-dated with a keen eye for tasteful designer panache in this particularly vogue and captivating, four bedroom family home in a first class family locale.
• Bay windows with leadlight glass, traditional fire places, incredible fine ceiling detail and polished timber floors sit tastefully alongside a pristine colour palate and modern plantation shutters in a symphony of superior designer style.
• Superbly appointed for home entertaining, the kitchen / dining is warmed by a gas log fire and equipped with the very finest European appliances and stone benches as it flows easily to a family living room.
• Also catering to more formal living, there is a vast lounge room with a bay window and a gas log fire.
• The master bedroom features a stunning ensuite and bay window, whilst each of the bedrooms has an original fire place and plantation shutters; three bedrooms have robes.
• Also features a broad and decorative entrance hall, front parking for two cars, towering ceilings, reverse cycle air conditioning, a pretty rear garden with a shed and access via right of way.
• Within easy walking distance of cafes, shops, restaurants and bars, as well as city-bound public transport, parks, the waterfront and fine schools, this is a blue ribbon location of superior family convenience.