1008/75 Shortland Esplanade,
Prime Beachfront ApartmentSit back, relax and watch the whales frolic from this ultra-modern apartment on the 10th floor of the highly sought-after Arena complex. Boasting an unrivalled beachfront position with uninterrupted, panoramic views sweeping from Nobbys and Fort Scratchley to Newcastle Baths and Beach, it is an opportunity not to be missed.
The apartment boasts two double bedrooms, each serviced by their own luxury bathroom and built-in robes and featuring stunning views of the iconic cathedral, historic terraces and distant views spanning to Mount Sugarloaf. The open plan kitchen/living and dining space melds seamlessly with the indoor/outdoor terrace with retractable doors, a gas point and breathtaking views. The kitchen contains all the requisite features of a luxury apartment with stainless steel appliance, gas cooking and stone benches. There is an integrated laundry and plenty of storage, both within the home and in the basement with the storage cage. It features security entry and underground parking.
It’s set in the heart of the vibrant East End with an exciting array of restaurants, cafes and bars within arm’s reach and is just steps to Newcastle’s renowned beaches.
- Stylish, ultra-modern apartment in the heart of the East End
- Panoramic, uninterrupted views from Nobbys to Newcastle Beach
- No more available beach front land exists, creating limited supply
- Set on the Supercars track for perfect viewing and entertaining
- Prestige complex with landscaped gardens, outdoor showers and bike racks
- Security entry, single underground parking space plus storage cage
- Two double bedrooms with luxury bathrooms, cathedral and city views
- Open plan living flows to terrace, state-of-the-art gas/stone kitchen