House for sale
101 Main Road,
Hepburn Springs, VIC
7 6 4
A GRAND VISION - DUDLEY HOUSEInstantly impressive in character, scale and presentation this exceptional property, built in 1908 (with valuable Commercial Zoning), is located in the heart of Hepburn Springs just a few minutes from Daylesford.
The property showcases a remarkable blend of period elegance, detailing and proportions typical of the era with contemporary luxury design. Within the generous scale of space, the principal accommodation comprises a magnificently proportioned living and dining room, a separate sitting room, 4 beautiful bedrooms - each with a private ensuite - and a large well appointed kitchen with access to a wide elevated deck.
In addition, on the lower level there are two large versatile living spaces with 2 bedrooms, office/bed, bathroom, storage, cellar, gym and utility areas.
The property has a rich history as a grand country residence and guesthouse – most recently refurbished by the current owners as award-winning luxury boutique accommodation - however the property is perfectly suited to residential living on a grand scale or other potential uses (subject to Council approval) - accommodation, health and spa retreat or gallery/café/restaurant.
• Private sitting room/library, magnificent formal lounge & grand dining room
• Well-appointed kitchen with commercial grade gas stove
• Hydronic heating, reverse cycle heating/cooling, open fireplaces
• Corner location with land area of approx. 1400 sq.m.
• Wide verandahs, lovely terraces amidst established gardens and lawn areas
• Adjoining cottage at 4 Ninth St, Hepburn Springs also available for separate sale
Inspection by advance personal appointment only.
Last updated: 12:21PM on Oct 2nd 2019