House for sale
101 Serpentine Lane,
Grose Vale, NSW
5 3 2
TitaniaLocated down a quiet country lane, this stunning architecturally designed, tri-level country style home offers the perfect sanctuary to escape from everyday life. Privacy and peaceful surroundings are paramount at this 8.35-acre property, with an abundance of local wildlife, pristine bushland and natural creek. The residence features wide Cypress floorboards, wide skirting boards, solid timber cedar windows and doors, open plan living and dining with an open fireplace with new slow combustion insert. A country style kitchen with meals area and French doors to the veranda. Observe the views across the lowlands to Sydney from both kitchen, veranda and other vantage points. The home also offers ground level in-law/teenage accommodation featuring a kitchen, open plan living and dining, bedroom and combined laundry and bathroom. Situated just 5 minutes to picturesque Kurrajong Village, and 40 minutes to Norwest Business Park.
• Impressive entry foyer including a magnificent bespoke lead-light front door and surrounds, wide Cypress floorboards, exposed beam ceilings, ducted air conditioning to top bedroom level.
• Open plan living and dining with open fireplace with new slow combustion insert, French doors to the veranda. Separate split system air conditioning unit.
• Country style timber kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, Ilve 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven. Adjoining meals area with French doors to the veranda. Split system air conditioning
• Family bathroom with refurbished antique cast-iron claw foot bathtub and built-in dual basins
• Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite including spa-bath, Juliet balcony and bay window with large blanket storage space beneath
• 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes, one room with Juliet balcony
• Downstairs self-contained residence featuring full timber kitchen with Ilve gas cooking and oven, new dishwasher, open plan living and dining, bedroom with built in robe and combined bathroom and laundry, gas heating, ceiling fan
• Separate driveway to large double garage with internal access and study/workshop. Additional driveway to front door, ample parking
• Entertaining space, established gardens, water feature, concrete water tank
• 8.35 acres, undulating bushland with cleared areas and driving track to the creek
• Unlimited water supply with a bore, water tanks and semi-permanent creek with underground electricity and water pump
• Approved to be used as bed and breakfast accomodation
Last updated: 11:31AM on Aug 29th 2017