House for sale
101 Serpentine Lane,
Grose Vale, NSW
5 3 2
TitaniaSituated just 5 minutes to picturesque Kurrajong Village, and 40 minutes to Norwest Business Park this private property is located down a quiet country lane. The stunning architecturally designed, tri-level country style home offers the perfect sanctuary to escape from everyday life. Privacy and peaceful surroundings are paramount at this 8.35-acre property. Observe the abundant flora/fauna and natural creek. Sit back and relax with views across the lowlands.
The residence incorporates full solid heritage brick construction, wide Cypress floorboards and skirting boards, solid timber cedar windows and doors, open plan living and dining, vaulted ceilings and skylights, ducted and split system air conditioning.
The home is council approved to be used as a Bed & Breakfast establishment allowing an income potential.
This property allows the perfect family lifestyle balance within a rural mountain locality. School and regular bus at the end of the lane, primary and high schools and post office a 5 min drive, close to Richmond commuter train, and only minutes from Kurrajong Village, with its shops, gourmet deli & butcher, cafes, restaurants, IGA, medical centre and chemist, yet still just a short 70 minute (approximate) drive to the Sydney Central Business district.
• Imposing entry foyer with magnificent bespoke lead-light front door and surrounds, exposed beam ceilings and vaulted windows.
• Country style kitchen featuring bosch dishwasher, Ilve 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven.
• Open plan living and dining with open fireplace.
• Ceiling fans to master bedroom, living, kitchen and ground floor areas.
• Huge master suite with walk in robe, ensuite including spa-bath, Juliet balcony, ceiling fan and bay window with large blanket storage space beneath.
• 4 additional double bedrooms with built in robes, one room with second Juliet balcony.
• Huge family bathroom with refurbished antique cast-iron claw foot bathtub, shower recess and built-in dual basins.
• 8.35 acres, undulating bushland with cleared area and driving track to the creek.
• Driveway to front door, with large parking area.
• Separate driveway to large double garage with internal access and further parking area.
• Unlimited fresh drinking water supply from 140m deep natural spring well with electric pump; two water tanks and semi-permanent creek with underground electricity and water pump.
Last updated: 02:02PM on Nov 15th 2017