House for sale
102 Cobb Road,
5 3 8
MILLION DOLLAR STUNNER!A true DUAL LIVING home, this immaculately presented Hamptons-style Queenslander is a rare find!
A superior build with high quality inclusions, this home will satisfy the most discerning buyer. From the Laura Ashley light fittings, quartize benchtops, shaker style cabinetry and over 50 data points, everything has been thought of and finished to perfection.
Elegant, spacious and open, this home is a dream come true for anyone seeking a life of luxury, yet still requiring the convenience of suburban living. With five bedrooms (two with ensuites), and a massive chef's kitchen, you'll fall in love with this home!
Not only is this a perfect family home, but a great entertaining space. Enjoy entertaining with guests in the large central living space, connecting to the outdoors through 6m wide stacker doors; cook up a storm in the stunning kitchen or kick back for a movie night in the media room. Every living option is catered for!
Enjoy access to a range of nearby shops (2km), schools, and public transport. Plus you'll find travel easy with quick freeway access, whether you're off to the Brisbane CBD, the airport, the Sunshine Coast or even Westfield North Lakes. Everything is at your fingertips!
There are FOUR, large living areas, including:
- Formal lounge room, quiet and secluded, with French doors to the verandah.
- Open plan living area, flowing between the kitchen and outdoor space. Complete with custom made, built in cabinetry.
- Media room with raised floor for two row seating, projector and surround sound.
- Rumpus room with kitchenette or 'granny flat' living space.
- Add to that the ample pergola area and you have more than enough options for everyone!
If entertaining and cooking are your passions, this kitchen is a must! Centrally located, you have views of the yard and are part of the action in the main living areas. Features include:
- A massive 5x5 metre kitchen, with more cabinetry than you could dream of! Over 20 soft close drawers plus underbench and overhead cupboards
- Huge 3m quartzite island bench, (with more under bench storage!)
- 900mm stainless steel cooker with 6 burner gas cooktop
- Butler's pantry, large enough for both food prep and storage
- Miele dishwasher
All bedrooms are large with access to outdoors via French doors
- Ceiling high wardrobes with shelving; triples to the 3rd and 4th bedrooms!
- A range of lighting options, chandeliers through to dim-able down lights.
- The master suite is another place of retreat.
- With an ensuite including a massive bath, oversized shower and double vanity.
- The ensuite leads to the large walk through robe
- The walk in robe leads through to a purpose built study!
- Variable lighting options, from the Chandelier, through to downlights, sconces and more!
- Internal door lock, so that granny flat doesn't have access to house.
- Built-in hamper drawers
The granny flat is underroof and part of the home. It has been well designed and positioned, so that it can form part of the home, or be a separate dwelling. Features include:
- Kitchenette with ceramic cooktop and under-bench oven
- Large bedroom with ensuite and large shower
- Access to yard via French doors
- External access adjoining patio to laundry
Manicured lawns including:
- Nine metre shed, three roller doors, central roller high enough for the largest caravan, boat or motor home!
- Data points to shed
- Circular driveway to front of property, to garage, to shed and also to granny flat.
- High 2.7m ceilings, with feature 3m height in the entrace
- 8 zone ducted A/C
- Total floor area 518m2
- 10kw solar system
- Septic sewerage
- Granny flat with separate ducted A/C – rented at $225 per week
- Space for up to 8 cars!
- Loads of storage: 4 door storage wardrobe, Data cupboard/hub, built in cabinetry, the list is endless!
- Ducted Vacumaid
This home must be inspected to be appreciated. Inspections are by appointment only. Please call Paul or Raylene today to discuss this unique opportunity to make your dream home a reality!
Last updated: 02:38PM on Apr 20th 2018