102 Monaro Crescent,
Red Hill, ACT
Family Sized Home In Superb LocationSet within an impressively recognised street, this striking semi-attached home is set on a 578m2 block and accommodates a total of 231m2 of living space. Designed with easy family living in mind, this spacious 4 bedroom home is just moments to Red Hill nature reserve, local shops, Canberra Grammar School, Red Hill Primary and public transport.
Downstairs offers flexible and spacious living spaces all with a good flow to the front and rear outdoor areas. Presenting a formal dining room, living area with a gas log fireplace, study, family room and a quality kitchen with granite benchtops, induction cooktop and great storage.
At the front of the house the owners have built a lovely sun drenched deck overlooking the tree-lined street and easy care gardens, a perfect spot for relaxed entertaining or enjoyment. The family room encompassed by natural light, transitions smoothly to an outdoor entertaining area bordered by landscaped gardens. The outside rear Cabana area creates a mix of casual entertaining and overlooks a beautifully renovated saltwater swimming pool and covered outdoor spa.
All bedrooms are upstairs, the master bedroom having its own ensuite, built-in robes and reverse cycle A/C. All other rooms feature built-in robes great natural light and are spacious. Designed and extended by both the current and previous owner, upstairs and downstairs has been constructed into an expansive home to enjoy.
This central Inner South location is very conveniently positioned close to Red Hill Primary School and Canberra Grammar School and is within the Telopea Park catchment area. Also within close proximity to the Manuka shopping precinct, Red Hill shops and the quality restaurants of Old Kingston and The Foreshore.
- Double lock-up garage
- Double glazed windows throughout
- In-floor heating
- Bamboo and tiled flooring
- Electric roller shutters and electric solar power 1.5kw
- Security system with local alarm
- 3 bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling quality tiles, downstairs features spa bath
- Downstairs powder room
- Great storage throughout
- Fibre glass swimming pool with saltwater
- Garden/Pool Shed
- Remote control garage
- Low maintenance gardens with automated watering systems and artificial grass in front yard
- Outdoor spa with adjustable Vergola shade
- Internal laundry that can be hidden away
- In floor heating in every room (with a separate thermostat in every bedroom and bathroom, so each area can be set up with a different temperature according to liking) except kitchen and dining (these get the heat from the gas fireplace)
- In slab heating in the sun room
- Solid wood kitchen cabinets (black wood) with granite benchtops (black galaxy)
- Induction cooktop
- Pergola/gazebo (with a roof) at the back of the house
Rates: $3,809 pa
Land Tax: $6,116 pa
Land Value: $637,000