102/65 Cowper Wharf Road,
The Anchorage | Contemporary Apartment | Sold by VEAThis contemporary north-west facing residence is perfectly positioned in a picturesque location across from the water's edge. The boutique near-new 'Anchorage' complex was completed in late 2015 and is nestled in the vibrant Woolloomooloo precinct. Showcasing stunning views of the iconic Woolloomooloo Bay and Finger Wharf, water views and the city skyline, this apartment presents a rare opportunity to secure a great investment or lovely home.
- Clever design and quality finishes throughout, including motorized blinds and oak parquetry flooring
- Floor to ceiling windows enhance the light filled interiors
- Kitchen is beautifully finished with luxury European appliances, marble benchtop, glass splashback and ample storage
- Both bedrooms are separated for privacy, fitted with built-in robes, master has ensuite bathroom and 2nd bedroom has access to balcony
- Large 24sqm private all-weather balcony, perfect for entertaining guests
- Internal laundry, video intercom, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and abundant storage throughout
- 1 x security carspace with auto car stacker system
'Anchorage' is conveniently located within minutes from luxurious dining experiences at Woolloomooloo wharf, cafes, convenience store, cosmopolitan Potts Point and just a short stroll along the waters edge into botanical gardens. There is frequent public transport and the Sydney CBD is a short 5 minute commute.
Strata levy: $1,306.08
Water rates: $177.86
Council rates: $241.74
For further information please contact 9252 3511