10/29 Leichhardt Street,
Spacious north-facing apartment in premier locationAn exclusive peninsula setting, 1st floor access and a sun-drenched northern aspect all come together in this spacious apartment. Just refurbished throughout with new carpet, paint and floating timber floors, there is much to love with its generous proportions in this small low-maintenance security block. Move right in and discover blissful tranquillity, enjoying the large undercover deck. Minutes' walk from bayside foreshore walk/cycleway and an easy stroll to city bus services, light rail, The Tramsheds and Glebe Point Road eateries.
- Separate entrance foyer with built-in storage/cloak cupboard
- Substantial, open plan living and dining opening to the large balcony
- Generous updated kitchen with new appliances and dishwasher
- Generously proportioned bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Large Lock up garage, oversized internal laundry and on site visitor parking