House for sale
103 Harborne Street,
4 2 3
Set Date Sale
Classic Charm, Industrial FlairSet Dale Sale: All offers presented by 6pm Wednesday 4th September (unless sold prior)
Capture the finest of contemporary lifestyles with this dazzlingly renovated four-bedroom Wembley home.
The property seamlessly marries original elements with chic industrial design offering a truly comfortable and vibrant living experience.
Boasting breathtaking views of Lake Monger Reserve and Perth City as well as proximity to great schools, the city and the beach, this residence delivers an enviable lifestyle.
Set back from the leafy streetscape on an elevated position, the home’s charismatic façade creates a strong first impression.
Beyond a fenced front lawn and timber decked porch, the home opens onto peaceful neutral tones, soaring high ceilings and tasteful solid timber flooring.
Upon entry, three well-sized secondary bedrooms are flanked by the modern primary bathroom ensuring ample separation for a growing family.
A spacious formal lounge provides the ideal space to escape from the outside world and enjoy a good book.
Past this, the floorplan opens on the focal point of the home; an expansive open plan kitchen,
living and dining room.
This alluring space is framed by striking honed concrete flooring, large windows that allow ample natural light to filter through, raked ceilings in addition to offering a study nook.
The gourmet kitchen is complete with Cloudburst Concrete Caesarstone benchtops, high-end Bosch appliances and a scullery, delivering a sublime space for meal preparation.
Transitioning from indoor to outdoor living, a timber decked alfresco and raised grassed area offer the perfect space for entertaining.
A secure rear two-car garage with access via Sweetapple Lane allows for a sense of privacy and exclusivity, negating the use of Harborne Street altogether.
As you experience the home, you can begin to appreciate the level of detail the owners have considered when preparing this enthralling residence. Rising from the feature timber staircase, the large master suite offers a private balcony, walk-in robe and lavish ensuite ensuring the ultimate parental retreat.
Combining an exquisite eclectic design with a second to none location, this delightful home offers a special lifestyle.
• Built 1930, re-imagined and renovated by AJ & Co Interiors in 2019
• Master suite complete with stunning views over Lake Monger and Perth City, private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower with rainfall showerhead, double vanity and WC
• Timber decked front porch
• Three spacious secondary bedrooms
• Primary bathroom complete with combined shower and bath, vanity and WC
• Formal lounge or fifth bedroom
• Sprawling open plan kitchen living and dining space with study nook and honed concrete flooring
• Gourmet kitchen complete with Cloudburst Concrete Caesarstone benchtops, floating island bench with breakfast bar, scullery, Bosch oven and induction cooktop
• Timber decked alfresco
• Soaring high and varied height ceilings
• Solid Jarrah flooring
• Elevated position
• Stunning views over Lake Monger and Perth City from the second level
• Honed concrete flooring in open plan area
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Private Rear access for two cars via Sweetapple Lane
• Family-friendly community
• On the doorstep of stunning Lake Monger Reserve
• Short drive to the city and the beach
• Short distance to Wembley Primary School
What the owner loves:
The house has such a warm and welcoming feel while still being incredibly stylish and functional. We love that you can be in the kitchen preparing dinner and have full view of the living and rear outdoor area so the little ones are always in sight. Not only this but there is probably nothing better than waking up to the sunrise over Lake Monger.
Our neighbours are fantastic and the wider Wembley community is such a pleasure to be a part of.
Last updated: 05:10PM on Aug 19th 2019