Semi-rural Acreage for sale
103 Narrow Gut Road,
Rawdon Island, NSW
3 2 2
$1,790,000 - $1,890,000
Priced To Sell!This rare find of level and cleared rural land and charming homestead is priced to sell and an opportunity not to be missed. 160 acres of complete seclusion with 3.7km of absolute river frontage, this property's location is in a word stunning!
Located on the east coast of Australia on the gorgeous Mid North Coast of NSW, an easy 4 hours' drive north of Sydney on this predominantly farming Rawdon Island. The property is very private but has the nearby township of Port Macquarie just 17 minutes drive away
This completely fenced property with segregated paddocks that consists of a residential property and two out buildings, large machinery sheds, two wells - one solar powered one electric to feed to troughs, and numerous water tanks completed with town services.
• 3 bedroom cottage home maintains its classic style from the outside with modern updates throughout.
• Approximately 3km of riverfront
• Original dairy shed with power and water plus carport.
• 159,000 litre water tanks for the house, dairy, shed and general usage
• Solar powered well for feed troughs and windmill well supply to header tank.
• Multiple paddocks over approximately 64 lush level and cleared hectares, having the potential to run 160 head of cattle
• Large machinery sheds
• One hour direct flight to Brisbane and Sydney
• Words and pictures can only tell part of the story, an inspection will give you the full experience
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Last updated: 05:19PM on Jun 21st 2018