House for sale
103 Schlich Street,
4 3 2
Bespoke Builder’s own home in lakeside locationSituated in Canberra’s diplomatic belt, 500m from lakeside parklands and bikeways, this blue-chip residence is the result of a builder’s eye for detail and execution of Adam Hobill’s design concept. Unique, pristine construction is evident from the classical entranceway, which slips past a backlit glass and timber bar in the hall. Continuing past the formal living is a light-filled kitchen, dining and family room. The uncompromising quality of inclusion is evident in the blackbutt kitchen island, the molded one-piece stainless steel benchtops, Chimminees Philippe fireplace, imported steel and glass light fittings, to highlight just a selection. Practical too, the smart design elements include the downstairs study, plus a work station off the family room, drive-through garage for garden access, underground cellar and oodles of storage built in. Other highlights include linear timber lined ceilings and custom cornice, optional alfresco entertaining zones, partially covered, private decks, established landscaping and summer shade from feature elm tree.
• Wrap-around timber deck, complete with internal courtyards and covered barbecue area
• Low-care landscaped gardens, with level lawn under a shady Elm, incredibly private, garden access to underground cellar
• Magnificent private master suite, with Juliette balconies front and back, luxurious marble ensuite bathroom adjoining, nicely segregated from three additional upstairs bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted vacuum, home security system
• Sublime kitchen, blackbutt island, walk in pantry, 900mm induction cooktop, 900mm oven, integrated microwave, bistro window to BBQ area
• Hardwood lined eves, timber flooring throughout, linen curtains and blinds, entry mud room cabinets for school bags and shoes, big laundry
Mid week inspections easily arranged. Please call Louise or Leanne to book a time that will be convenient for you.
Last updated: 01:10PM on Jan 16th 2019