104 Browns Road,
Cranbourne South, VIC
Rural lifestyle on 5 acresFar enough from the heart of Cranbourne to enjoy the peace and quiet, and close enough to be only minutes from all the facilities you need. This presents an opportunity to purchase a six bedroom renovated home on approx. 5 acres with equestrian facilities. With two entrances and a horseshoe driveway there is plenty of room and space for horse floats and trailers. Features include:
- Six bedroom brick residence, main bedroom with new ensuite, walk-in robe and built-in robe and five further bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Large updated kitchen with dishwasher and brand new Asko cooktop
- Adjoining meals and family room with built-in shelving, split system and gas log fire
- Huge formal lounge and dining with wood fire and split system cooling
- There are a further 3 bathrooms, all beautifully renovated – a family bathroom and shower room easily accessible from the pool and outdoor area and a further bathroom upstairs
- A study alcove, small library area and store room provide a perfect office or study area
- The spacious outdoor entertaining area overlooks the large inground pool.
- 8 paddocks, 6 have shelters
- Arena with a sprinkler system, lighting and fusion fibre surface
- Covered round yard
- 6 Stables, tack room, feed shed and storage sheds
- Irrigation to all paddocks and town water supplemented by large water tank off the stables
Recently repainted and recarpeted plus new bathrooms, this property has to be inspected to be fully appreciated. So if you have a love of horses and the country but don't want to be far from schools, shops, cafes and access to major arterials, make an appointment today as this beauty won't last.