104 Cabana Boulevard,
UNDER CONTRACT PRIOR TO AUCTION!Will sell on or before Auction! Enviably positioned in the cul de sac of a highly respected locale opposite a gated entrance to the Botanic Gardens, this voluminous, concrete, two storey 69 square home on 1,043 sq.m. facing the wide Nerang River boasts blue-chip neighbours in prominent Benowa Waters.
Downstairs open plan design, suspended slab construction and the floating upstairs landing marry to create an amazing light-filled ambience of space, assisted by bi fold doors opening right across the rear of the downstairs living area to sandstone paved patios, clear fences and steps down to an undercover gazebo, open poolside recreation, and the floating pontoon.
Two large light-filled multi-purpose rooms, one to either side of the entry, offer myriad usage - media room, home office, sitting room, rumpus space, gymnasium, - your choice! Formal dining flows into the large kitchen with generous timber cabinetry, Granite benchtops and built-in eating area, 6 burner gas oven and Bosch dishwasher. Adjoining this, casual dining merges with family living culminating at the large plumbed bar - all awash with sunlight and superb views. A bathroom sits to the side.
Dramatically dressed in lacy wrought iron filigree, the staircase leads up to the floating landing and picture windows showcasing the spectacular panoramic vistas. There are four huge bedrooms with sitting areas here, three of which have balconies and ensuites and all with system fitted robes. The master is particularly remarkable with a full balcony overlooking the river and an over-sized walk-in wardrobe/dressing area.
Located off the laundry and offering plentiful undercover parking, the double lock up garage narrows and extends toward the waterfront where a single garage door releases jet-skis, a small water-craft or whatever toys you may care to store. There's also extra off street parking.
Excellently positioned, super-spacious and solidly built, with the capacity to stylishly provide whatever room designations you might require, this is a prestigious home to which you will enjoy adding your own personal flair.
• Excellent entertainer. Expansive living areas with great outdoor connectivity
• High impact entry. Suspended slab construction. Feature wrought iron staircase
• Breathtaking wide water views to Surfers Paradise & the distant Hinterland
• 2 spacious, sunny, multi-use rooms - media/rumpus/gym - 1 to each side of foyer
• Open plan family living. Formal dining, kitchen, casual dining, living area & bar
• Bi-fold window wall connecting family living to paved patios & outdoor leisure
• Exemplary terraced clear fenced open air & gazebo covered poolside recreation
• Filigree staircase to upstairs floating landing with panoramic picture windows
• Magnificent master/retreat. W/i robe & spa ensuite/dual shower heads & balcony
• + 3 oversized bedrooms/system storage robes/2 ensuites + dual entry bathroom
• Double lock up garage narrowing to single with garage door to grassy waterway
• Vacumaid. Ducted zoned air conditioning, fans and intercom
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements