House for sale
105 Milan Terrace,
4 2 3
"WIDCOMBE" THE EPITOME OF ADELAIDE HILLS LIVING **Inspect by Appt. this Sat/Sun - contact Agent for times**SUBMIT OFFERS BY OCTOBER 29THFaithfully replicated on Widcombe Manor in Bath UK, Widcombe is a grand gentleman's estate set on approx. 21/2 acres of stunning, flat fully usable park like grounds.
Perfect symmetry with Georgian styling and sash windows, it offers all the charm of a bygone era, whilst maintaining the requirements of modern day functional family living standards. Renovated, extended and redecorated by its current owner, Widcombe offers a most enviable lifestyle in a tightly held and highly sought after pocket of the Prestigious Adelaide Hills.
What we love about this property:
- Plane tree & 120 year old oak tree lined gravel driveway slowly reveals the gracious Palladian facade
- The manor is set amidst the park-like grounds creating a grand sense of occasion on arrival exuding peace and tranquility
- The welcoming entrance foyer is complete with dovetailed mahogany staircase
- Informal and formal living areas flank the grand entrance, which is completed with a discreet powder room and all rooms are finished traditionally with classical ceilings and chandeliers
- Perfectly set up for formal and informal entertaining, the large open plan country kitchen flows into the recently added conservatory. Sliding stackable timber doors allow for indoor/outdoor entertaining in the summer months.
- Master suite (incl. open fireplace, his and hers wardrobe and ensuite)
- Generous second and third bedrooms each have BIR's
- Elegant study placed at the front of the home, overlooking the estate, this is arguably the most commanding position of the home
- Family bathroom with claw foot bath and access onto balcony
- Accessed by discreet bookcase panelling from the study, the second floor, containing the 4th bedroom is the ultimate in separate living. Complete with large bedroom and WIR this generous area also caters as a retreat.
- Ducted R/C over all three floors and multiple open fireplaces
- Fully fenced, and flanked by an Avenue of 120 year oaks and seasonal creek
- Electric gate/secure entry
- 2 bores providing clear spring water, 1 plumbed to the home
- Rainwater tank, chook shed, wood shed and veggie patch
Only 20 minutes to the CBD and only a few minutes walk to the vibrant cultural hubs of Stirling and Aldgate, there are too many considered features of this Estate to list.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HA
Last updated: 08:51PM on Jun 5th 2016