105 Peninsular Road,
Grays Point, NSW
Priced for Immediate Sale - Tropical Oasis EscapeOne of a kind is the only way to describe this property. So many opportunities are presented to you and you will see why when you enter this tropical cottage oasis.
The primary residence features 2 bedrooms, open plan living and dining, timber kitchen and bathroom.
But wait there is more!
Stepping out from the main residence, you are pleasantly greeted by a self-contained studio presenting itself as the third bedroom and an ideal guest or in-law accommodation.
Additional accommodation features a home office/ workshop surrounded by lush tropical gardens, tranquil water feature and multiple alfresco areas within the gardens for all year-round entertaining.
View our property video and enjoy your tour through this beautifully maintained unique opportunity.
* Primary residence provides 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* Separate self-contained studio and additional workshop/home office
* Open plan living and dining area leading to kitchen with garden outlook
* Boasting light filled interiors throughout with polished timber floorboards
* Peace and privacy on a generous parcel of land set back from the street – 784.1 sqm
* Off street parking for up to three cars with potential for more
* Enjoy a leafy setting amidst this sought after location
* Moments to Swallow Rock boat ramp and parklands
* Grays Point primary school and Kirrawee High Catchment area