Rural for sale
105 Stafford Road,
0 0 0
by Expression of Interest
Versatile Holding with Spectacular Bass Strait Ocean ViewsThe land is situated in the remarkable Otway region, along the National Heritage, 'Great Ocean Road'. A region boasting agricultural productivity, superb rural and coastal lifestyle opportunities, the stunning Bass Strait coastline, beautiful landscapes and the Great Otway National Park. The versatile land holding offers expansive ocean views and is suited to a range of agricultural and rural lifestyle pursuits.
• Set across 71.66 hectares* / 177.08 acres*, on one certificate of title
• Magnificent house sites (STCA) offering picturesque, 360-degree views of the Bass Strait and Otway Ranges
• Reliable 1,000mm* rainfall, in addition to a gully dam servicing three large troughs and mountain stream frontage to the north west boundary, with a 25m waterfall
• Highly productive, level to gently undulating land with free draining friable loam and clay loam soils
• Consistent fertilizer history and pasture improvement
• Three large paddocks, with fencing of exceptional standard throughout and fully electrified
• Ideally suited to a range of agricultural pursuits including cattle, sheep and equine
• Excellent options for either hobby or income stream purposes
• Established native timbers and Otway vegetation provide sufficient shade and shelter for grazing livestock and contribute to the aesthetics of the property
• Located 4.5km* from Johanna Beach, 15km* south east of Lavers Hill, 44km* west of Apollo Bay and 223km* from Melbourne via the Great Ocean Road.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019