105 Victoria Road,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
Generous family home on a 1,081sqm block offers scopeBrimming with potential and endless possibilities, this classic residence offers a generous layout with a choice of living zones. It is set on an elevated 1,081sqm level block, with driveway access to rear yard. Close to primary and high schools, a short stroll to Thompsons Corner shops and city bus routes.
- Open plan lounge and dining room, plus meals and family room
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage space
- Five good sized bedrooms, master boasts ensuite and walk-in
- Master offers potential to convert to guest/family accommodation
- Family bathroom has separate bath and shower, internal laundry
- Covered entertaining area overlooks an expansive back garden
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, kitchen servery, garden shed
- Double lock-up garage, driveway parking, gated side access
- Close to schools, parks, golf course, shops. Easy access to the M2.
- Scope to sub divide or renovate/create an idyllic home (STCA)