Semi-rural Acreage for sale
1051 Martells Road,
4 2 4
ENJOY THE ULTIMATE RURAL COASTAL LIFESTYLEWords cannot accurately describe this wonderful property which is nestled away in a secluded and ultimately private location just 10 minutes from Urunga and 30 minutes from Coffs Harbour (regional airport).
The four bedroom, two bathroom double brick homestead rests on 100 acres of mostly pasture improved grazing land surrounded by the highest quality farming infrastructure.
The property exudes quality and style at the same time allowing simple and convenient living. An amazing property well worthy of an inspection.
The key features of the property include:
- Approximately 100 acres (40.27 ha) divided into 25 acres of natural bushland with a balance of fertile pasture improved grazing land which runs to the Kalang river.
- Grazing land dividend into 15 paddocks and laneways with electric fencing throughout to facilitate strip-grazing.
- 4 bedroom, two bathroom double brick homestead with separate study and laundry all outward facing to take in the magnificent rural views.
- Built-in robes for all bedrooms (master bedroom with walk-in robe) with double French doors to the veranda (4.25m brick-paved).
- Open plan modern kitchen and dining area with walk-in pantry with views over the property.
- Cosy and relaxing living/lounge area with open fireplace.
- 20 sqm lower level cellar with a 700 bottle clay pipe storage.
- Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout home.
- Abundant water with a total of 170,000 litres of water storage.
- Generous amount of outdoor storage with a 60 sqm Colorbond shed with dual roller doors, 240 sqm Colorbond shed with four industrial size roller and a number of smaller sheds surrounding the property.
- Workable steel cattle yards with crush and head bail, as well as truck and trailer loading ramps.
- Established orchid and vegetable garden.
Property Code: 79
Last updated: 11:19AM on Sep 4th 2017