106 Barrenjoey Road,
Mona Vale, NSW
Two homes on one blockA rare opportunity to acquire two residential homes in a idyllic location. The property has solid dual income potential with a convenient and low maintenance lifestyle. Only a short stroll to vibrant seaside eateries, shops and B-Line buses bound for Manly and the CBD.
- East to west aspect, 1201sqm parcel
- Two residential homes, front is east facing and back is west facing
- A combined approximate income of $1,530 p/w
- Front house features neat & tidy kitchen, bathroom, spacious sunny balcony
- Back residence has modern open kitchen and living, bathrooms, laundry and alfresco courtyard
- A huge opportunity for investors or developers with strong capital growth potential
- Strong in-demand area, frequented by interstate and international travellers
- Within easy walking distance to a host of day-to-day amenities, parks, schools, beach.
Council Rates: $675.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.00 per quarter + Usage
Andrew Strong 0402 789 976 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiona Berkman 0402 347 009 email@example.com
LJ Hooker Collaroy make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.