106 Buckingham Street,
Jaw-Dropping Victorian DimensionsFall under the spell of this double-storey Victorian classic, elegantly poised in a premier lifestyle address of distinction just footsteps from the bustle of Bridge Road, Victoria Street and every city convenience. Rich with evocative period attributes, lavished with grand space and the convenience of off street parking via Little Buckingham Street, this grand three bedroom, two bathroom residence promises to captivate families.
- Situated on 245sqm (approx.) means families will be spoilt with substantial space!
- Classic hallway, soaring intricate ceilings, Baltic timber floors and old-world fireplaces
- Spacious living/dining area, timber kitchen with ample storage and an inviting lounge room
- Three beautiful bedrooms including an upstairs master bedroom with an ensuite
- Utterly charming central bathroom with a claw foot bath designed for relaxation
- Serene courtyard, garage, ducted heating, split system unit and seconds from Hector’s Deli
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.