House for sale
106 Crescent Road,
5 4 4
Auction Guide $3,950,000 to $4,250,000
New, Architect Designed Waterfront On Pittwater - Boat Shed, Slipway, PontoonOpportunities seldom arise to secure a brand new luxury waterfront residence on the magical Northern Beaches. Awaiting you is your gateway to Pittwater - a spectacular home with a boatshed, slipway and deep water pontoon for a yacht or cruiser. Enjoy rare, level access into the spacious abode - which is often hard to find.
Architect designed and constructed by a local master builder; the unique design elements and luxury finishes make for an enriched lifestyle to be cherished and enjoyed no matter the season. Upon entering the inviting residence via the striking entrance you have an immediate sense of "home" which is an element that is often hard to encapsulate in new properties.
Affording a protected and tranquil setting where privacy has been optimised to create a haven from the fast pace of the world. Jump on your boat in the morning and head out for an early morning fish or moor up to one of the waterfront cafes that dot the foreshore of Pittwater.
* Natural light and ventilation penetrate deep into the home through soaring spaces allowing for easy connectivity throughout
* The magnificent indoor/outdoor flow incorporates a huge covered terrace with uninterrupted views of the sparkling pool and Pittwater
* Constructed to the highest of standards using hard wearing yet practical commercial elements without being too hard-edged
* Each level been planned to work as one with nature and can be opened up to take full advantage of the sun and the breeze, or closed up to become private, intimate and cosy
* Timeless layered floor plan to suit families of all generations
* The clever design affords the scope of a spacious tri-level family retreat that could also be utilised in later years as penthouse style living with separate guest quarters
* Finished to high specifications the kitchen is fitted with state of the art Miele appliances. It is the heart and hub of the home and it too enjoys spectacular views
* Every conceivable whim has been catered for right down to heated underfloor heating in all bathrooms and also the laundry, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, mood lighting, a remote controlled gas fireplace, solid timber floors, wool carpet, louvre windows, commercial grade bi-fold doors and windows, ample storage and a clever childrenï¿½s study above the kitchen
* Rare direct level access into the home from the garage and guest parking for 4 cars. Easy turning area so that you can drive front first out of the driveway
* Beautifully landscaped gardens include established plantings to frame the vistas. Large, fully enclosed backyard with level lawn for children and pets to play in safety
* The floating pontoon draws a very respectable depth of 2.9m at high and 1.9m at low tide which will suit most watercraft
* Your fishing boat can be kept out of the water in the boat shed with an automatic door and your dinghy, kayak or paddleboard on the slipway
* Sundrenched northerly facing deck at the waterï¿½s edge with views down the waterway - perfect for entertaining after a day exploring and fishing Pittwater
This select offering is the ultimate lifestyle statement and we invite discerning purchasers to experience this first hand.
Last updated: 01:58AM on Dec 13th 2017