House for sale
106 Green Park Road,
4 2 2
Tree Change in Dunsborough - 1ha - Idyllic Rural LivingLooking for a TREE CHANGE in Dunsborough? A secluded rural residential location on a picturesque 1ha treed block with a north aspect for you to enjoy. A secret... tucked away in a natural wonderland, is a spacious and modern home overlooking the 1ha picturesque, treed rural residential block with a creek boundary offering a tranquil space, just glorious and creating the perfect rural retreat for you and your family.
The home comprises an open plan style with a spacious kitchen with good storage - WIPantry, dining and lounge area opening to the outdoor deck capturing the garden and nature view. Also, a family room, large TV or study room, 4 bed, 2 bath, powder room, double garage, and extra Colorbond shed/garage, A/C, bore, 135,000L tank, reticulation using bore water/tank, an ideal property for garden lovers.
A popular location with easy access to both Dunsborough and Yallingup towns for shopping and coffee and with the surf and swimming beaches within an easy drive. Perfect for permanent or holiday living, potential rental available.
The FACTS are:
• A modern brick and Colorbond home, originally built in approx. 2003.
• A 1ha treed block capturing the glorious north facing aspect that bathes the house and outdoor areas with the northern sun, perfect for winter warm and summer cool, enjoy the deck.
• Located in popular Quindalup, a rural residential property with a creek on the property boundary with a creek reserve for you to share.
• This popular location offers easy access to all the delights of Old Dunsborough and Yallingup towns, enjoy the Dunsborough and Yallingup beaches and the Dunsborough beachside walk/bike path, DDCC with its golf course, bowls, tennis courts and club room bar and restaurant and the Dunsborough Lakes Golf Club. Other attractions are boating with ramp and jetty, beachside parks and playgrounds, walk paths and bike path, bush walk paths, fishing, and drive further to wineries, restaurants and world class surf beaches
• A modern styled home, spacious and ideal for rural lifestyle living with spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining areas.
• Bedrooms: a separate master king size bedroom with WIR, ensuite, and 3 queen size bedrooms with either WIR or BIR.
• Bathrooms: The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower, spa, vanity, separate WC. The 2nd bathroom has a shower, bath, vanity and separate WC. Plus a powder room.
• Kitchen: a spacious and attractive kitchen fitted for a chef's delight with spacious bench tops, electric oven and gas hotplates, rangehood, Dishlex dishwasher, walk in pantry, a central bench ideal for casual eating and food preparation, also, with cupboards for storage. Delightful treed outlook - and all light and bright with the large north facing window.
• Spacious and separate dining area.
• Large lounge that open to the outdoor area making it the perfect entertainer.
• Outdoor entertaining, a beautiful space with decked flooring with treed views. With the north sun for winter and summer living, very inviting.
• Laundry, with good storage. Door with outside entry.
• Double secure garage and a separate Colourbond garage. Plenty of storage area.
• A/C in living areas and bedrooms.
• Smoke alarms and 2 RCD's
• Basic garden but plenty of room for garden lovers as well as reticulation and bore.
• Reticulated gardens connected to the dam, water all the summer.
• Rubbish bins collection.
• Letter box
For all further information call Debbie to arrange a viewing of this stunning home that creates the prefect rural lifestyle, a BUYERS DREAM.
Last updated: 08:02PM on Nov 8th 2019