House for sale
106 Greentrees Avenue,
Kenmore Hills, QLD
4 4 3
Tremendously Versatile Greentrees RetreatPhone enquiry code for this property: 1123
On the market and ready to be viewed, please request a convenient time for you to inspect this gorgeous home as there won't be any open homes held.
This large, fantastic, family home offers flexible living arrangements for a variety of family types and life-stages. Whether living with an elderly parent or an independent young adult, there is ample space for everyone to enjoy their own privacy. The home offers the potential for truly comfortable multi-generational living.
The ground floor offers a semi self-contained living area with its own ensuite and entrance that could also be rented out for additional income.
The choice of living spaces, whether it be the study, gym, various living rooms or alfresco entertaining area, allows everyone to either retreat separately or gather together to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle this home offers.
The low maintenance garden allows you to spend more time entertaining friends around the covered alfresco living area and refreshing pool. You’ll love the easy comfort, and peaceful country style living this home offers anyone lucky enough to own it.
The versatile floor plan enables a low cost conversion to more bedrooms.
- Large 60m2 semi self-contained living area with its own separate entrance and ensuite (this can be used as a 5th bedroom or rented for additional income)
- Ducted air conditioning
- 3 living areas
- Study or 4th living area
- 2 store rooms and ample storage throughout
- Fantastic poolside alfresco dining area
- Large pool
- 10,000 Litre rainwater tank
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Fully fenced garden
- Sprinkler system
- 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 50 meter walk to bus stop
- 3 minutes to Kenmore Village, 5 minutes to Kenmore Plaza, and 15 minutes to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Close to Brookfield Showgrounds and creekside park
- Close to Kenmore and Brookfield state schools
Please request an inspection by appointment.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 1123
Last updated: 12:20PM on Aug 10th 2019