House for sale
106 Woodward Road,
9 6 6
40 ACRES, 3 HOMES AND ROOM TO MOVELocated in picturesque Armstrong Creek and set on 40 glorious acres this property offers multiple dwellings in a rural setting. With three residences it is the perfect opportunity for the extended family to break into the larger property market, or to get a return on the property with additional rental income.
From the moment you enter the property you relax, the expansive views of the valley open up in front of you as you come along the drive. The brilliant access tracks throughout make it easier to get around and enjoy what this property has to offer including a large dam, rolling pastures and gorgeous native gardens.
- Sprawling two story brick home with commanding valley views
- 4 Bedrooms each with their own en-suite (2 with spa baths)
- Formal and informal living rooms with two sided fireplace
- Country kitchen with granite benches
- Large foyer with stain glass window feature
- Individual split system air conditioning throughout
- Office with separate entry for clients.
- Multiple patio's and decks providing perfect viewing platforms
- Double lock up garage
- Spacious 2 bedroom home overlooking the massive property dam
- Massive bathroom with spa bath, separate shower and
- Open plan living with fireplace
- Modern kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Wrap around verandah
- 3 bedroom rustic country cabin
- User friendly kitchen and open plan living
- Private rural outlook from front deck
- All weather bitumen drive
- 2 Bay carport
- In ground concrete pool with outdoor spa bath
- 2 Garden gazebos
- 3 Orchard/fern houses
- 40 acres undulating to steep with large flat ridge lines
- Mixture of cleared and timbered sections throughout
- Mature native gardens
- Manicured lawns
This fantastic opportunity is within an easy 45 minutes' drive to Brisbanes CBD or airport, and only 1 hr to the Sunshine Coast. For that next relaxing chapter of your life inquire today on this unique Dayboro property.
Last updated: 06:32PM on Aug 6th 2013