House for sale
107 Chatham Street,
5 3 1
Auction - Price Guide $1,000,000 - $1,100,000
Large and Growing Families will Love the Space and Fabulous LocationSure to catch the eye of growing and multi-generational families, this spacious home known as "Belleview" underwent a significant and high-quality renovation and upper level extension in 2009. Meticulously presented throughout, the home features a choice of three separate living areas and a contemporary gas-equipped kitchen, along with 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom accommodation. Bordered by beautiful established gardens, with a mango and macadamia tree promising a good yield, a star attraction of this home is its fabulous family-friendly location. From here, stroll to Newcastle Racecourse, Merewether High school and Broadmeadow Station. Central to both Westfield Kotara and Marketown as well as cosmopolitan Beaumont Street, you will find all the shopping, dining and entertainment you need close by.
- Formal lounge and dining spaces; open plan family living; upper level rumpus
- Highlighted by spotted gum floors, ducted air-conditioning and crisp neutral décor
- Heart of the home kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas stove and dishwasher
- All three bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling and frameless showers
- All five bedrooms, two downstairs, three up fitted with built-in robes
- Two separate land lines and NBN connected; 3,000 litre rainwater tank
- Enjoy your morning coffee on the rear deck with the sun on your face
- Freestanding single garage with valuable loft storage, plus additional driveway parking
- Building and Pest reports available on request
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 03:17PM on Feb 19th 2019