107 Witonga Drive,
SOLD AT AUCTIONEnjoying a quiet and very private setting on 1,586m2 of land, with almost 50m of deep river frontage to the Clarence River, this well position lowset brick and tile home sits prominently on the point of one of Yamba's most popular waterways.
With high ceilings throughout, large sprawling living spaces, a quality kitchen, air conditioning, and spacious bedrooms combining to make the ideal layout for the expansive river views to be maximised, this is a property that offers the ideal waterfront lifestyle with just the right amount of potential to make this your very own.
Some of the must see features of this property include:
• Spacious lowset home privately set on 1,586m2
• Just under 50m of deep river frontage to the Clarence River
• Sprawling living spaces capture stunning river & hinterland views
• Quality kitchen with stone bench tops & Miele appliances
• Air conditioned living & main bedroom
• Huge master suite with two built-in robes, well appointed ensuite & river views
• Remaining three bedrooms & bathroom set on the opposite side of the home
• Main bathroom with separate vanity & toilet - ideal for families or guests
• Rear patio area runs full width of the home with one part being fully screened
• Massive laundry provides plenty of cupboard space
• Double garage plus separate 8m x 6m boat shed with drive through access
• Pontoon on the waterfront to moor your own vessel
• Privately set back off the street with large drive way for cars & boats
• Truly one of a kind, with clear instructions to sell now!