Rural for sale
108 Gilge Road,
6 3 3
Rural Splendour, Coastal CalmRarely does a property of this nature with its many surprises and private and peaceful location present itself to the market... Welcome to the perfect lifestyle.
The original family home has recently undergone a magnificent transformation with architectural designed extensions now showcasing an exemplary blend of quality, functionality and space.
Evident upon entry to this fully renovated 250sqm home is the careful attention to detail and quality appliances incorporated to enhance your everyday living whilst retaining a sense of fun due to its rural roots and close proximity to some of the South Coasts most spectacular and pristine beaches and bays.
The main house features 4 good sized bedrooms plus office with high quality carpets, 2 fully renovated and beautifully appointed bathrooms and a toilet and shower in the laundry for a quick rinse after a day on the land or at the beach.
A new custom designed gourmet kitchen with quality Miele appliances and massive walk in pantry overlooks the rear gardens and outdoor entertaining areas which provide ample space for family and friends to gather.
Form, function and light combine beautifully with large windows and glass doors in the entrance hall providing a gallery atmosphere before deciding on 2 formal or casual living/lounge areas, one providing large viewing windows overlooking paddocks and the resident Murray Grey cattle.
A separate 100sqm 2 bedroom stone cottage with its own gourmet kitchen, open plan dining and lounge with parquetry flooring, resort style bathroom/laundry and sun drenched covered deck area will provide plenty of options.
This is where the fun extends to, the Tea/Wine house is a character building set amongst parkland cleared grounds in the vicinity of the main house and stone cottage. Campers kitchen, bathroom, toilet, covered Jarrah decking overlooking gardens, pasture and children's playground. A very social space for family and friends to unwind.
* Located 30 mins drive from Albany & 20 mins from Denmark
* 22.468 ha (55.52 acres) of highly productive rural land
* 4 main fenced paddocks of between 5 & 10 acres for cattle grazing
* 3 horse paddocks of between 0.5 & 2 acres currently supporting 2 ponies
* Parkland cleared & landscaped gardens off approx 2 acres surrounding the main house, stone cottage & tea/wine house
* Enclosed & reticulated 40m x 10m orchard with 14 fruit varieties
* Established vegetable gardens, chicken run & coop
* Quality 50sqm stables, horse stalls, tack room, power & water
* 2 x enclosed 6m x 4m workshops with power & own water supply
* 12m x 9m machinery shed with concrete floor, power & lighting
* 15m x 6m covered storage area with concrete floor, power & lighting
* Fully renovated cattle yards with own water supply & 5m x 5m utility shed
* 4 water tanks = 175,000L, windmill & 3 soaks
Both Lee and Rob welcome your enquiry on this outstanding lifestyle property.
Please call Lee or Rob for more information or to arrangee a private tour on
0400 337 315 or 0411 615 806.
Last updated: 04:22PM on Aug 16th 2019