House for sale
108 Morrison Avenue,
4 2 2
Price guide $1,300,000 - $1,350,000
Panoramic ocean viewsThis home is truly unique and peaceful, surrounded by lush tropical gardens with stunning panoramic ocean and escarpment views. Designed to blend naturally with its surrounding bushland setting on a large 829sqm block this home allows you to sit back and bask in the sun on the front verandah or your choice of two other covered entertaining areas.
??A wonderfully idyllic retreat/holiday home for those seeking privacy with the convenience of nearby coastal villages and beachside living only minutes from your doorstep.
- Unique home perfectly situated in a blissfully quiet bushland setting
?- Kitchen features solid Tasmanian Blackwood cupboards and Corian benchtops
?- Three bedrooms, main bedroom with ocean views and built-in robe?
- Separate fully self-contained accommodation or potential studio
?- Fully landscaped grounds feature mature plants and a veggie garden
- Reclaimed sandstone from the convict era is featured throughout the gardens
- Enjoy spectacular ocean and escarpment views and hear the sea at night?
- Wombarra train station and buses are just a five-minute walk away
?- Minutes to nearby pristine beaches, Seacliff Bridge and bush walking tracks
?- Wombarra is a highly desirable coastal village within an hour of Sydney
- Council rates: $475.29/qtr
- Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
- Rental potential: $700/week
Last updated: 12:40PM on Apr 15th 2019