108 Oliver Street,
A Tightly Held TreasureSolidly built, back in the 50's and tightly held since, this single level beauty is an absolute charmer offering exciting potential in a great locale. Nestled on a level 655sqm, the gate at the rear opens directly to sprawling parklands where the children can play under your watchful eye. Fresh and neatly presented throughout, it's perfectly comfortable as is yet offers fabulous potential to build your dream home, overlooking Harbord Park. Positioned across from Harbord Public, it's an easy stroll to local shops and cafes, bus services and sublime beaches.
• Double brick, high ceilings, decorative cornice
• Lounge and formal dining room
• Neat and tidy kitchen and original bathroom
• Three bedrooms plus large family room
• Garden shed, single lock up garage plus carport
• Deep fully fenced backyard ideal for granny flat or swimming pool